akinoM

Y/N

I rushed towards (N/N),Pushing him down making him trip.Grabbing a blue heart floating near his chest,I crushed it making him go all haywire.He tried to attack back but without the soul he was powerless.
I walked over to him trying to keep my cool.
He glared at me with wide eyes,He tried to tackle me but before he could I grabbed his arm and threw a knuckle in his face.I began throwing punches at him as he was defenseless.

I threw one last heavy punch making his nose bleed,He was visibly scared.Trying to stay and act tough but he was useless in an actual fight.
I took the gun that was left on the ground and shot him.He was going glitching more than ever,His face changed to different things as he slowly said my name in rage.

Monika appeared from the sky of codes and I quickly ran over to catch her,She was panting and was weak.
I carried her bridal style to Zane who was panicking over the dead Yosuke.

"Why did I have to open my stupid mouth,Now I made him kill Yosuke,It's all my fault.Take me to custody now..."He whimpered with teary eyes.

Natalie wrapped her arms around him to calm him down but he only cried."hey if it makes you feel any better,I more useless than you anyway..."

"It's not your fault,Besides...Theoretically this is a false reality,I don't think he's dead."I poked the dead body. "In our world at least."

"Thank you gods of plot armor."Zane prayed

Natalie coughed getting our attention.
"So,How do we get out of here?"

I didn't really think of that.I just assumed that after we beat (N/N) we'd just magically go back to our world.
I faced (N/N) who wasn't dead...yet.
"You know how we can exit this place,buddy?"I asked him in a friendly tone but my face wasn't at all friendly.

He started to chuckle,And I instinctively grabbed him by the collar,He had a smirk on his weak face.
"Slow down tiger...Punch me and I'll never tell you."
Even though I don't want to I loosen my grip and he kicked me away.
"Now,I created this world for a use and one use only,To get back to the game.And if nobody is going back there than you will never get home.."
A sky-blue portal appeared behind him and he turned around. "Looks like it's here to take what belongs there"
He looks back one last time and I realize what he was doing..

"Zane!Grab Monika before she-"The portal began to suck like a vacuum but it only affected everything but us from the real world.Monika who was weak was being grabbed into the portal.I grab her just as she past me and Zane and Natalie on my leg.

"(Y/N)...let go"Monika whispered to me.

"What are you saying?I won't..."

"She realized (Y/N),Just do it"(N/N) said but I ignored him.

"I'm just gonna be a burden to you..Look,What happened,Because of my influence your normal life has turned for the worse"

"No it's not...It got better when I found you."My eyes began to blur from the tear forming in my eyes.

I looked at her straight in the eye as I found myself deep into it,I felt the sensation again and I knew what was gonna happen...

————————

I was stuck back in another school meeting,You kinda have to attend these things if you preside a club.Though I love representing my literature club,I can't help but feel jealous for the other girls when they get to walk home with (N/N).He never seems to have interest in me at all...

After a really long meeting I packed my folders and went home,On my way back home my phone buzzed,I opened it and saw a text from Sayori.
All it said was for me to come over her place.I wonder what she wants,Maybe she needs help with her homework?

I went over to her house and saw (N/N) just standing by her gate.He seemed to be deep in thought.I came over to him excitedly,This is the first time we get to see each other outside of school.
"Hey (N/N),Did Sayori call you here as well?"I asked him.

"You can cut the act,Monika..The player already logged out of the game."He tells me in a uninterested tone.

"What...Do you mean?"

"Oh my sweet summer child...We are all just characters in the game.None of this is real and our fates are already made."

"Umm,(N/N) is this some kind of joke?"

"Oh no,I'll show you...I was just hanging around Sayori's place as the game loads her suicide for the next scene.."He smiles

Suddenly we are transported to her room,I look around and see a pair of legs.I slowly move my hear upwards and to my fright.I screamed as I saw Sayori tied up in a noose lifeless.

"SOMEBODY!HELP!"I screamed at the window but (N/N) just laughs.

"No one will come Monika...No one else has been programmed here than us five.And this...Will happen again."

I fell down the floor crying in disbelief,(N/N) patted my head and crouches down.
"Of course since it is a game...We can do anything we want,You know what that means..."His face came dangerously closer to mine.I push him away before he could touch me.

"Even if you retaliate,You'll be forced to do what the script says,Whether you like it or not.."A small computer like screen appeared in front of (N/N) as he types a few things...

"I'll give everyone the same fate and we'll be together Monika...And the best part,They will never suspect me...Because you'll take the bullet for me."He closes the computer and teleports me back to the clubroom.

A faint "Doki doki" sound rang across the room.
"Well,Seems like the player is back..."He stands up and disappears.

I felt like I could just collapse and cry but my body stood up and forced a smile.I can't control it anymore...

I am so sorry that this took so long to write,I had trouble on figuring out where this was going but I finally got some ideas.
The next chapter will sadly be the last but...Yea,I'm just gonna save announcements for later :P

*Boop*