Justine's Literature Club

Y/N

"Hey,(Y/N)."Yosuke spoke,I stopped and looked at him,

"Yea what's up?"I answered

"I looked up on steam yesterday and...This Doki Doki game where Monika came from.It wasn't there on steam."

"What?How?It was there on the top charts too."

"Apparently it was called out a day after it's released,'Too many bugs' the developers said"

"Huh that's weird.I could of sworn I got the game a few months after it's release...weird."

----------

"I played this game on steam...Doki Doki Literature club."Justine said,When we heard this we froze.

Yosuke adjusted his position,Leaning closer to Justine's table. "Where did you find it?I thought it wasn't on steam anymore.."He asked

"What?Impossible!It was there,The moment I started going into steam it seemed to be everywhere,I thought you would know because it seemed really popular."

Yosuke and I stared at each other In confusion.I sighed and looked around,Monika and Natalie were on the other side of the room,Zane was already preoccupied with something in the corner.
"Tell me,What was this game about.."I asked him,Knowing that I was the only one that ever played it..Or so I thought.I needed to know what happened to his game.Did it glitch out,Did another Monika come alive in his Pc?

"Well,It's a visual novel;Mostly romance,A little bit of comedy and well making poems.You  join a literature club of your neighbor Sayori.There's the club president Yuri and well there's this other girl Natsuki,Who I have no clue of her relevance to the plot.You basically have to go through making poems to get Yuri to like you.Though it seems like an unfinished game since I never got an ending.."

I'm pretty sure I don't have to explain myself when I say something is definitely not right about that.First of all,Monika is no longer in the game,I guess since she is kinda here now,I looked at her on the other side of the room,She smiles and waves,I smile back.Second of all notice how focused it is on Yuri,And Lastly Natsuki,She just doesn't have anything to do with the game anymore.Yea I need to talk to Monika about this.The bell rings and we all started going.

"Well,That's a pretty interesting game you got there Justine.Just promise me,This is all you experienced?"I looked back at him,He seemed confused on why I was very serious about the game.But he looked more nervous,He nodded and I left.
Justine grabs his phone and immediately texts someone

Me and Monika were walking back home.I told Monika all about Justine's game experience.

"It just doesn't make sense!"I shout,"Why would Justine get to play the game,When even Yosuke couldn't find it.And why him.."

"I may have an idea.."Monika said,
"Notice how it prioritizes Yuri more.It could be that she's behind this,Natsuki's in-relevance could be because we..You know.That could be why she was blank.If they couldn't come out of the game from your Pc,They could be trying to.."Monika jolts after her realization.She looks at me scared.

"Shit...We got to go to Justine's before-"

"It's already to late,(Y/N)"I heard someone say.
I looked over and recognized her,She was with Justine the other day over at the mall.He said she was his sister but..I knew he was lying.

She takes off her glasses and unwraps her violet hair,It falls down messy,She smirks while looking at us..

"Hello my dear (Y/N)~"She smiles,

"Yuri..."