Missing

3rd person

(Y/N) and the others ran through the corridor checking on all rooms she could have been but with no luck.They went to the school entrance to find a box on the floor,It's contents scattered all over.There was no doubt it was the box with Yosuke's stuff,But why would they be here? They thought to themselves,Until they saw a white untied ribbon,(Y/N) picked it up and he knew right away that was definitely Monika's.

There was a piece of paper on the ground,Zane grabbed it and read it out loud for them to hear but not to much to let other students who were walking around to hear.

If you want to save her and your life friend
You should probably head to the park
Before it's too late ;)

After reading this it was already settled,They all ran outside and dashed to the park,On their way there they came across two roads,(Y/N) stopped and thought for awhile.
"Alright,Zane and Natalie,You two go to the park,Find either Monika or Justine and call us about anything that happens." (Y/N) says

"But what about you two?"Zane ask,

"We're going to Justine's house.I have a feeling the park is just a distraction,Besides...That's the place where she first got out..."

The two nods,Not really getting much about what (Y/N) meant by what he said but they didn't question it and just followed his directions.

They both ran straight to the park,It was pretty late,The sun was already setting and the park was almost empty,Making an attack of some sort become more possible without anyone witnessing it.They carefully walked around the path keeping alert of anything they'd find suspicious.Then they come across a person,They were wearing a black cloth with a hood on preventing the two to see who they were,Their head seemed to signal what seemed to be a 'follow me' kind of sign,She ran into the bushes and into the woods,The two hesitated but followed them anyway.

They were already very deep in the woods with no sign of anyone,They figured it was a trap so they stopped and tried to catch a breather.
Zane sat on the ground and sighed.

"Nat,Don't you think it's about time we tell them?"Zane suddenly mentioned.

"Huh,What why?"She asked

"Look, I feel like were just giving more burdens to them,And it's not like they already have enough problems to deal with,We don't even know what it is and here we are..."

"But, Aren't you scared of Yosuke being angry at you?"

"Yea,Yosuke had a big crush on you...But now that we're...dating...It seems like he's being more 'Edgy' than usual.And telling Justine didn't seem like a great idea since it made them get into a fight with each other.

Natalie came over to him and placed her head on his shoulder, "Yea,Maybe we might as well.."

"Damn,We might have said it sooner,Now Y/N and Yosuke had a fight but seems like they made up,But only because Monika's been kidnapped for some reason and they're blaming Justine who doesn't seem to be the culprit especially with him laying unconscious over there!" Zane's went blank as be slowly processed what he just said,

He bolted up and looked at what was before him,He was right it was Justine on the ground as if knocked out unconscious.They inspected him and saw a big bruise on his head. He doesn't seem to be hurt other than that.

As they picked him up to get some help Justine came conscious,Still weak but he was able to weakly tell them something.
"Get me back...to my house...Yuri...Danger,
Monika might die..."

They knew Justine needed some medical help quick but he seems to go against it and insist they go to his house.It couldn't be helped so Zane carried him Piggyback style and they rushed to his house,Through the woods to not have too much suspicion pointed at them.

Meanwhile at Justine's house

Monika was tied up to a chair,A piece of cloth covering her mouth,She tried to break free but the rope was too strong only leaving her red marks on her arm.She began to tear up as she longed for (Y/N).She was scared and wanted to be comforted.
A person comes walking down,But this only made her fear go higher,Standing before her was Yuri,A knife in her hand and a devilish grin on her face.She looks at Monika's pitiful state and receives satisfaction from it.

"Hello Monika~"Yuri slowly said playing with her knife,
"Ohh,I missed that shitty..Annoying...Killable face of yours very much.."
Her finger placed under Monika's chin moving her head up to face her.A tear flowed down her cheek

"Ohhh,I just wanna kill you now...But maybe.."She looked over to a screen,It was a security cam planted around Justine's house.
"I hate to torture him like this but,Maybe it'll be more fun if I kill you right in front of his very eyes.."She maniacally laughs

The screen shows (Y/N) and Yosuke finding a way to break in the house,she can faintly hear (Y/N)'s voice calling her name.

Please...(Y/N)...Run.