Under Arrest

Y/N

Monika came running towards me leaping into my chest and began to cry I hugged her and rubbed the backside of her head.This is traumatic for all of us.
As we stared at Yuri's dead body, Police sirens were heard.We could tell they were coming to us but the question is how did they know?
But if you came in this room right now you wouldn't guess what actually happened.We sort of panicked I mean we would probably get arrested as some sort of gang that had killed a highschool girl.

I thought of a plan to make us seem innocent and the police will end up having is testify and we can all tell what happened(Except the unbelievable parts) and be off the hook.
I looked over to Yosuke,Zane and Natalie.
"You three...go and pretend to have fainted,You guys are pretty beat right now so it'll be believable..."I told them,They did it without questioning and laid on the floor as if they just fainted.

"Monika..."I looked at her,She still had tears on her eyes and the scars and saw the marks left by the rope she was tied by,I sighed and kissed her forehead. "Keep crying...you're the victim here."

"And Justine just say Yuri tried to kill us but ended up stabbing herself after you hit her hand with the knife"

Justine nodded and the bunker door was knocked open.The police shouted and put their guns up they entered the room and saw what had happened
"Officer..P-Please help us."I stuttered.Even if I did nothing wrong being part of a crime scene with police surrounding really makes you anxious.

"Oh my god what happened?"One of them said,They checked the ones that were 'unconscious' and confirmed that they were alive,But we already knew that.One of them came to me and asked about it.

I explained how Monika was Kidnapped by Yuri and we ended up coming here by a note and she attacked and threatened to kill us until she slipped and Justine self defensively knocked the knife out leading to Yuri's death.
Explaining it wasn't easy as not only do they bring bad memories to Monika,I myself am kinda anxious of what would happen if I say the wrong thing.

After the Policeman heard my story and wrote it down he then said something through his Walkie Talkie but i didn't bother to listen as I focused on helping Monika feel better.
After awhile the police were gonna bag Yuri's body or something.We were escorted out while they were still planning on what to do with us.
One of the police men saw us and their eyes widened they rushed over and hugged Natalie,Taking us all by surprise.

"Oh sweetheart I am so glad you're ok,When you didn't come home at this hour I didn't think of it much since you got out even later but when your friend's parents called about them being missing I got worried,And look you guys are in a big mess and I'm just glad you're ok!"The police who I guess we'll assume is her father said

"Dad,I'm sorry I didn't tell you but,Are we gonna be in trouble?"Natalie asked him.

"Well,With the kid's testimony and some quick evidence we can say that you all have nothing to worry 'bout"One of them said.
"Can't say the same for your friend over there though"He said pointing at Justine who was talking to the police,
"Self defense or not he committed Homocide,But since it is self defense the time he'll spend some time with us."

We kinda were relieved,I mean yea we're safe and Justine's time has been shortened but he is still going to jail,
Well he still did help Yuri though,But let's not tell them or else it might be worse.

We were taken home by the police and when we got there we were greeted by (S/N),Mom and Uncle who were both mad,But more of worried and relieved.

Alright.Yuri arc is done
Also this book is kinda 70% done.Which is weird cause I swear I just started making this book.
And damn this got alot of views (probably because it's an Xreader)But thank you anyway it means alot.

Alright see ya
*Boop*