Friends

Y/N

Me and Monika tried to tail down Sayori.We tried to think of a place where she could have gone too.Then again the city's a big place,Good thing it's not crowded since it's working hours.

We crossed the neighborhood to see if she was there but it was pretty empty.Except one seemingly unusual sight.A house with an open gate and door and someone seems to be inside.Now yea that's not unusual at all;If it Weren't for the fact that it was Justine's house!He lives alone and I'm pretty sure he's still in jail.

We checked on it to see if there was a burglar or something and saw someone sitting in the sofa,The pink hair and red bow combo gave who it was away.
And as if I didn't know any better I let out a faint "hey" at them.

They looked around and saw us.And with a clear view of her it was definitely Sayori.She yelped and got up trying to find a way out besides the door.We tried to stop her but she tripped and fell instead.

Monika rushed up to her to see she had fallen unconscious.I looked around the house and saw empty wrappers of snack and candy,A few leftover ingredients and some containers to meals.
"Let's bring her back home,She can't stay here."Monika told me.
"I'll clean this place first,It's a freaking mess." I said while looking at a puddle of spoiled milk.

We laid her down the sofa first and started to tidy up the place quickly.Threw everything to the garbage bag and left it outside for the truck to get.Mopped the floor and all that.After we did Sayori started waking up.

Monika jumped on to her forcing her to a hug.
"M-monika?!W-what are you two doing here?"Sayori asked

"We should be asking you the same,This isn't your house you know."I told her.

"Well,Ever since I was brought here by Yuri this was the only place I could stay.I was given spare keys and now this was my only place of survival."She sighed,Her tummy growled at the same time.She placed her hand on it embarrassed.
"And I already ran out of food,And there isn't anymore money left in here as well"

"Well,You can't keep staying here.Maybe you can stay at our place"Monika said,She looked at me for confirmation with those puppy eyes of hers and I just nodded.

"No!I don't want to get in both of your way,I mean it'll be hard for you to live with me emotionally and financially right?"Sayori frowned

"Emotionally,It's ok.I mean you don't wanna kill like the other two so it's fine.And financially...Yea Mom had been blessed by the gods of convenience to win so many lotteries that were practically billionaires right now."I told her.

"Great!cause I'm really hungry..."She said while fidgeting with her fingers,We laughed and left the place after locking it.

We headed our way back home and the attention drew to me as I brought home the second female.

"What?!Another girl?Don't tell me you have another girlfriend.Monika,You're ok with this?"(S/N) yelled.

"Hah,I knew you had it in ya kid,and if anyone asks: you got it from my side of the family"Uncle Keith winked.

"Heh,If she's staying here she can!Wooo plot convenience!"Mom yelled.

"Guys,Sayori is just my....sister."Monika almost
trailed off before thinking if it last minute

All three of them proceeded to say "oh" is sync before going on to their usual business.

We headed over to the kitchen and gave Sayori some food which she gobbled up pretty quickly,Poor thing must've not eaten anything for days.

"T-thank you,I thought I could live on my own but I haven't got a clue on how this world works.I didn't want to cross you too again but here I am."She said,Tears forming in her pupils.

Monika hugged her and rubbed her back,She was just about to say something before I remembered something.
"Oh crap Zane and Natalie are probably still looking..."I said laughing at myself, "you can continue Monika I just gotta make a quick call"

I quickly dialed up Zane and told him that we found Sayori already and he can go home.

"DUDE!Call sooner!I've practically been around town because of this..."he groaned

"Ohhhh,Sorry...And I guess the date plans didn't go on as well.Double sorry."

"It's alright,I'm going over to Natalie's for now,See ya tomorrow.I may come over"

"Aight bye,"I hung up the phone as I got back to the kitchen where Monika finished her friendship speech or something.

"Thanks for letting me stay at your house (Y/N)." Sayori smiled for once.

"Don't mention it,Though we might need an extension since you both can't just sleep in the floor forever."

"Hey as long as Sayori won't be sleeping from the ceiling"Monika winked and chuckled.
I looked at her in disbelief,Did she just? Well Sayori seems to be cool as she's laughing with her but what the fuck.

Zane

I knocked at Natalie's door but nobody answered,I heard something fall over from the inside which made me worried.I forced opened the door which actually was unlocked the whole time.

I looked around and saw it.Dropping a gift I had bought on the floor as I stared with disbelief.
There was a guy in here,Kissing Natalie...
He smirked as he saw me,I don't even know him but he seems to know me.
Natalie looks frozen either she was not onboard with the kiss or she just didn't expect to be caught.
Either way I ran out,trying not to cry like a baby and just went.

Don't expect your happy ending just yet