Chapter 45

- i saw the way you looked at me; i love you too.

The entire next morning Natasha and I were working out the plans for the wedding. Natasha wanted it to be all solid as soon as possible so we can start booking venues. I agreed with her. The sooner we got married, the better.

We started to create a Wedding Binder, where we found designs of dresses and tuxedos, and all sorts of neat wedding things. Natasha cut pictures or printed them and assorted them into the binder with my help.

"SHIELD wants to fund our wedding, so we don't need to worry about that," Natasha informed me with a smile. She was so excited about all this, it was amazing to see her this way. "Since neither of us really have any family, there's something we have to decide. We have to figure out who we're putting in our wedding party." She touched the pen she held to her lips. "Do you know who you want?" She asked me.

"Maid of Honor is Lucia, then I would like Wanda, my Best Man as Nadeem, and then Amar," I told my bride-to-be and she took this into consideration. "Who would you like in your wedding party?"

"My Maid of Honor is Ava. I'd like Clint as my best man, with Steve and Bucky." She stared off into the distance. "Ava could walk down with Nadeem, and Lucia could walk with Clint. Nadeem and Bucky, then Amar and Steve. What do you think of that?" She looked to me for approval.

"Perfect." I smiled, kissing her cheek.

Natasha began to think again, asking me a question. She wanted to know what my tuxedo was going to look like. I had already chosen to wear a tux, so I had to figure out what I wanted it to look like.

"I haven't decided yet." I shrugged. "I'll probably ask Amar and Lucia for help on that."

"We should start our guest list," Natasha said, pulling out a notebook. We began to rattle off names, starting with everyone on the team, and then close allies. Then we invited the New Warriors, along with others. Once we had a decent sized list, we began to think of a date and venues. "How about in February?" She asked. "It's September right now and February is soon. Probably the closest date we're going to get right now."

I sighed and leaned back in the chair. "This is very exciting." I caressed her hair as she wrote. "This is almost too exciting. I don't really know how to react to any of this."

Natasha stopped writing and took my hand from her hair and gently pressed it to her lips. My heart fluttered and she let my hand go. "I feel the same way." She gave a faint smile, then returned to writing. "We should find a photographer, florist, band, and caterers. Do you want to get down to one of those?"

"I'll get all four if it's okay. Do we want a band for the beginning and then a DJ or something for later?" I asked.

"Sure," Natasha nodded. "We have to have a DJ because there's no band here in New York that could possibly sing English and other languages just the way we want."

"Multi-language playlist?" I quirked an eyebrow.

Again, she nodded. "It would be fun, right? Just rattle off our favorite foreign songs. Well, your favorite songs because I haven't listened to music before meeting you."

I smiled and got out my phone to begin finding a photographer. In the end, I found someone who was skilled at least according to the quality pictures he took. On the florist, it wasn't as difficult but there were a lot of choices. The caterer I chose had wonderful ratings and one that someone Lucia knew recommended them for me. I wasn't sure about a band, I couldn't find one at first so I had to call Tony and see which one performed at his wedding. Once I got them on the job, I had to call each one back up and tell them about the date. Natasha had booked February  22nd for our wedding day.