Luke x Rey

SPOILERS FOR TLJ

Yoitsme108: ok. I have decided that people have gone to far. I want to step on a bear trap right now and then poor a bag of salt on the wounds. It would hurt less then witnessing the kink of my beloved fandom.

Rey: oh my gosh no! He's so old!

Luke: also. I'm a Jedi. I wouldn't go for you anyway.

Rey: good, glad to hear! *claps sarcastically* I cant with him. He does the same thing every day and he refuses to help the resistance. I'm not too fond of Luke Skywalker right now.

Luke: oh whatever you don't have to be rude! You're the one that tracked me down like some kind of stalker girl with a crush. And don't say my first and last name, it's weird.

Rey: *triggered* ok first of all. EW! I do not have a crush on you. Second of all, I tracked you down to end the first order and bring Ben back. Third of all, I'm sorry that I said your last name too. Maybe I should come up with something else?

Luke: no. I can't do it anymore. Yoitsme108, if I am....... what you call shipped with anyone else don't bother telling me. It's starting to get to my head.

Yoitsme108: sorry lukie boi. But, gotta give the fans what they want.

Luke: *walks away.*

Rey: ew. just ew.

Yoitsme108: dude trust me. He was pretty bangable is the trilogy. Pretty dang spicy! 🌶

Luke's rating: I'm done/10
Rey's rating: 0/10
Yoitsme108s rating: 0/10

Poor Luke 😂 he gets shipped as much as Ben.
-yoitsme108