Luke x Lando

Requested by Elvenjediofnarnia17. Inspiration sprouting from the one and only Empire Strikes Back🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻😫😫😫😫😫

Yoitsme108: Yeah, the video above says Leia rescues Luke.... but let's face it. Who's the real rescuer here? It's Lando😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Luke: maker no. That video does not capture me in my best moment.

Yoitsme108: I still find you beautiful.

Luke: no. No flirting.

Lando: I thought I was only going to have to suffer through one of these.

Yoitsme108: nope! Luke, look how you literally fall for him. Like you actually fell. Hard❤️

Luke: stop! I needed saving.

Yoitsme108: and then look how Lando has his arm around you as you walk through the falcon, and the way he held you. I think I feel an otp coming on.

Luke: he was helping me walk!!!!! Stop trying to make people into couples.

Yoitsme108: it's a habit I CANT drop.

Lando: can you do one of these again, only with like a girl though, please? For me?

Yoitsme108: oh boi, be carful with your words. There are plenty of undesirable girls in Star Wars.

Luke: Yeah! Listen to Yoitsme108. You seriously need to watch what you say around a fangirl. Anything can set them off in an unpredictable way.

Lando: ok, can I be shipped with some one pretty? Like Leia?

Yoitsme108: that's is Hans gf hdjzjayzksnzhzh

Luke: Yeah. Lay off. Han and Leia are an otp of mine.

Yoitsme108: awwww Luke! You're starting to use my language! You said otp! We need to remember this moment! HEY EVERYONE! LUKE IS NOW A FANGIRL! *takes out Polaroid to snap a pic of Luke in this nerdy growth moment*

Luke: oh brother.

Lando: So, is that a yes? Can I have a girl next time?

Yoitsme108:

Luke: that's so photoshopped it hurts

Yoitsme108: picture proof that it's a thing!

Lando: you never answered my question.

Yoitsme108: here Lando, here's a perfect match for you.

Lando: no!

Lando: no!

Yoitsme108: you said a girl!!!!!

Luke: she did tell you to be careful with your words.

Yoitsme108: hey, Luke is agreeing with me and that's rare. So those words of 'be carful what you say around a fangirl' is gospel freakin truth.

Lando: noted. Please don't do that.

Yoitsme108: nope, too late! It's a thing now! Lando x Sy Snootles!!! Who's with me!

Luke: *silence.*

Lando: no.

Yoitsme108: you spoke, you're on board now!

Lando: I said no!!!

Yoitsme108: a sound is a sound! Luke was smart and stayed quiet.

Lando: ugh!

Landos rating: 0/10
Luke's rating: 0/10
Yoitsme108 rating: 5/10

Yoitsme108: I think I had a lil too much fun with this....

Luke: ha, really?

-yoitsme108