Luke x Doctor Aphra

Thanks for the request Elvenjediofnarnia17

Yoitsme108: So like, I'm the freak that ships everything. Judge me all ya want. Also, Luke, you look super in that picture.

Luke: please don't annoy me today. Can we not do this today?

Yoitsme108: sooo boring! You always act like this mister 'ThE JeDi MuSt eNd'

Luke: *takes a large annoyed sigh* for one day? That's all I ask.... one day?

Yoitsme108: nah, I don't feel like it. Why don't you ask me again later.

Luke: *gigantic eye roll*

Aphra: another one?

Yoitsme108: Yeah. Hey, how do you guys think I feel? I am here for all of these! Every ship! Don't you think I'm the one really hurting here!

Aphra: no. Something tells me you secretly enjoy it.

Luke: it's no secret.

Yoitsme108: I'm sorry but, my eyes can't unsee this. You must now suffer too. And yes, I have run out of eye bleach.

Luke: don't show us!

Yoitsme108: you must suffer with me!

Aphra: that's so wrong. How did you find that?

Yoitsme108: it wasn't on purpose! The Star Wars fandom puts me through a lot! Hence the shortage on eye bleach!

Aphra: take it away. It's weird!

Luke: what ever. People wouldn't assume that if you didn't kiss his butt for so long.

Aphra: what ever! Says you, Ben Kenobi lover! When you found out he fought in the clone wars you could barley contain yourself.

Yoitsme108: haha! Yeah! Watch this whole thing. I'm crying from laughing so hard!

Luke: I didn't get that excited.

Aphra: Yeah you did.

Yoitsme108: guys! The ending! Hahah!

Aphra: were not talking about the ending! Stay on subject here. Look at how much of a butt kisser Luke is.

Luke: you're so.... I was not.

Aphra: I think you have a crush on ol Ben.

Luke: I do not!

Yoitsme108: good thing you were already shipped with him huh??? *elbows Luke*

Luke: *pushes away Yoitsme108s elbow* Stop that. And be quiet. You never help the situation.

Yoitsme108: rude.

Aphra: you are kind of annoying, Yoitsme108.

Yoitsme108: shush up. Before triple zero and Beetee become a droid stew.

Aphra: you wouldn't!

Luke: droid stew sounds nasty.

Yoitsme108: *face palms at Luke's cute but stupid mind set*

Luke: shut up!

Aphra: I want to make a Yoitsme108 stew.

Luke: now that sounds good.

Yoitsme108: you want a taste of this Luke????

Luke: not what I meant!!!!

Yoitsme108: too late!

Luke: no it's-

Yoitsme108: it's too late! On to the ratings!!!

Luke rating: 2/10
Aphra rating: 2/10
Yoitsme108 rating: 10/10

If you all haven't seen Peter Rabbit, you need to watch it!! Honestly, I don't know if Domhnall could get any better❤️😍-yoitsme108