Obi-Wan x Cody

Requested by MikayahPegues thanks so much! I love all the love this book gets!

Yoitsme108: OT-freaking-P!

Obi-Wan: me and Luke have the same feelings.

Yoitsme108: you like Luke? This one is about Cody bro.

Obi-Wan: no, I have the same feeling towards you that Luke does.

Yoitsme108: YOU AND LUKE LOVE ME?

Cody: no, Luke said he strongly Dislikes you. That's what Obi-Wan is saying.

Obi-Wan: thanks Cody.

Yoitsme108: that's so cute!!! He knew what you meant.

Obi-Wan: don't start with me.

Cody: I don't wanna scare you Obi-Wan, but I prefer you over Rex. Liking him is like being in love with a copy of myself.

Obi-Wan: it's okay, I get where you're coming from. I would prefer you over Anakin.

Yoitsme108: you're both ruining my life! Rex and Cody and Obi-Wan and Anakin are great ships!!!

Cody: no, there not.

Yoitsme108: So you're telling you prefer a tight wad like Obi-Wan over Rex, your bestie.

Cody: yes, that's what I'm saying.

Obi-Wan: can we go now?

Yoitsme108: ehh, well I do ship this too, sooooo. Ok! I'm cool with that Codes!

Cody: I wasn't asking for your acceptance, and don't call me codes.

Yoitsme108: oh rite, I'll leave that to Obi-Wan. Cute nick names. You can call him Obi-Wan Kenoboiiiiiiii!

Obi-Wan: STOP!

Yoitsme108s rating: 2187/10
Cody's rating: 3/10
Obi-Wans rating: 2/10

-Yoitsme108