Chewie x C-3PO

Thanks Baby-Xenomorph ..... I think. 🙃

Yoitsme108: whoever ships this. I'm Micheal Jordan. Stop it, get some help.

C-3PO: I don't think there is help enough for people that want me and Chewbacca together.

Chewie: agrgggggh

C-3PO: I am not being salty Chewbacca. Whatever that means.

Yoitsme108: it's the ship that made the Kessle run in less than twelve parsecs! I've outrun imperial starships, not the local bulk cruisers mind you. I'm talking about the big corellian ships now. She's fast enough for you old man.

Chewie: *looks down sad*

C-3PO: why did you say that?

Yoitsme108: over my dead body.

C-3PO: don't just answer me with another quote!

Yoitsme108: don't everybody thank me at once.

Chewie: *more sadness*

C-3PO: were not thanking you. Stop saying Han quotes. You're upsetting Chewbacca.

Yoitsme108: it's not wise to upset a Wookiee.

C-3PO: precisely. Wait... stop! Enough of the quotes.

Yoitsme108: let's keep a little optimism here.

C-3PO: it's kind of hard when... is that another quote? Stop it!

Yoitsme108: never tell me the odds.

C-3PO: how do you even know this?

Yoitsme108: you know, sometimes I amaze even myself.

C-3PO: I don't know how.

Yoitsme108: hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid.

C-3PO: I am a droid, not a kid. Wait. I'm not speaking with you anymore.

Yoitsme108: I used to wonder about that myself. Thought it was a bunch of mumbo-jumbo. A magical power holding together the good and evil, the dark side and light? Crazy thing is, it's true. The force, the Jedi, all of it. It's all true.

C-3PO: I am able to translate 6 million different forms of communication. And you, all you have is a brain full of Star Wars quotes. If you even have a brain.

Yoitsme108: Chewie, we're home.

Chewie: *runs out of room*

C-3PO: look what you did. You upset him! And if you say one more quote I swear to the maker!

Yoitsme108: Sorry. I'm just really excited for Solo! *runs after Chewie to cheer him up*

C-3PO: humans. *shakin head*

C-3PO: YOITSME108! I said stop!

Yoitsme108 rating: -million/10 wtf.... no ship.
Chewie rating: 0/10
C-3PO rating: 0/10

-yoitsme108