Nine (Teo)

I'm not good with crowds.

I get nervous, my chest feels stuffy, and I get really overwhelmed.

I panic.

That's why when TFE invited me and Axel to join in their recruitment activities after class, I almost froze in fear.

Sure, Damien would be there and I would get to spend more time with him, but there's going to be a lot of people there, and that's really scary for me.

The first day of classes was very scary for me, thank goodness Axel was always by my side. I got familiarized with the faces of our block mates, some of them became acquaintances, and some became my friends.

What makes me scared and nervous is the amount of unfamiliar faces and strangers in a crowd. I have no problems being in a room filled with people I personally know, though.

"You don't have to force yourself, Teo." Axel told me as we walked towards Plaza Mayor, which was in front of the Main Building.

"No, I'm fine..." I said nervously.

"You're not fine at all. You're pale." Axel told me. "I know you want to see Damien, and all..."

"It's not about that..." It's totally about that.

"Who are you trying to fool?" He asked sarcastically. "After being all lovey-dovey yesterday, I'm sure you're craving for more."

"Hey! Stop saying that!" My face burned in embarrassment. "Why do you keep on saying that?"

Axel started teasing me about being lovey-dovey with Damien when he came home with Clark yesterday.

Damien woke me up after Axel opened the locked door from the outside. I was actually resting my head on Damien's lap. I don't even remember lying on his lap and falling asleep.

I sat back up in an instant when I realized that my head was n Damien's lap. I felt utterly embarrassed. Damien was acting really cool about it, but I can't help but think how embarrassing it was.

It was embarrassing, but... I enjoyed it.

After that, Axel kept on teasing me. He kept on asking me what happened in my room.

"Fine, I'll stop saying that, but you have to tell what you did in your room with Damien." He insisted.

"What the...? I already told you, we watched movies and I fell asleep." I was starting to get frustrated. I already told him that many times over and over again, but he won't believe me.

"You're telling me you got locked in your room with Damien, both of you were in in your bed, and all you did was watch movies?"

"Yeah." I said as I nodded. What else would we do in there?

"Really? You didn't do anything else?"

"Should we have done something else? Maybe I should've asked him to teach me how to draw. I'm having a hard time in Engineering Drawing."

"Huh? Are you serious? You're locked in a room with him alone, and you want him to teach you how to draw? You, you didn't show him the box, did you?"

"Hey, why would I show him that? That's embarrassing." I complained.

"Wow... this is driving me crazy... You throw away such a golden opportunity..."

"What golden opportunity?" What is he talking about? He's confusing me.

"Ahh, forget it, let's go..." He sighed.