Twenty Two (Ethan)

"So, what did you two do?" Axel asked Teo as he wrapped an arm around his shoulder. He was standing on Teo's right side.

"Did he make a move on you?" I stood on Teo's left side, doing the exact same thing as Axel.

"What's wrong with the two of you...? Stop asking embarrassing things..." Teo complained.

"What did he say? How did he confess?" Axel pried even more.

"Did he kiss..." I asked.

"Hey!" Teo complained and bot Axel and I laughed.

Damien was on the toilet and we took that chance to tease Teo. Ever since those two got back, Damien wouldn't let go of Teo, so we really couldn't tease him without Damien stepping in.

I left Diana to James, I couldn't deal with their nice act. I figured that if I left those two very similar people alone, someone would have to crack first. I can't stand them.

Even though James was keeping Diana company, I could still notice him stealing a glance from Teo. I had a strong hunch that he likes Teo more than just a friend, and he's only keeping quiet about it because of Damien.

When Damien returned, he gave me a particularly sharp look. Does he really hate it that much when I get too touchy with Teo? He's really possessive... I grinned. Since it was Axel's party, I backed off. I didn't want to ruin the night.

"Hey, what's his deal? Does he hate me?" I asked Axel as Damien took Teo by the hand and sat down with James and Clark. Is he planning on holding Teo's hand the whole night?

"He's jealous." Axel replied with a chuckle.

"Why though? Why only to me? He seemed fine with you touching Teo." I complained.

"Teo and I are practically twins. That's why." Axel replied. "And it's not only to you, he gets jealous of everyone who gets close to Teo." He added.

Damien practically monopolized Teo the whole night. I just hope that his possessiveness doesn't become a problem for them in the future.

Although I promised Mr. Hernandez that I wouldn't get drunk, I ended up drinking a little bit too much.

When Diana went to the toilet, I slid closer to James. "You and Diana seemed to be getting closer."

"She's nice." James replied with a small smile.

It was really irritating to me. They shouldn't be getting along, they should be exposing each others' true colors. "Don't tell me, you've given up on Teo." I whispered near his ears.

"Are you alright? You looked flushed." James replied, ignoring my question. "You had too many to drink."

"Forget about that." I told him flatly. "Look at them." I prodded at Teo and Damien's direction - who were looking cozy together. "Aren't you jealous?" At that time, Damien and Teo were on the bar and Damien had his arms around Teo's waist, and as they waited for their drinks, Damien was pinching Teo's cheek adoringly.

James chuckled. "They look cute together."

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I complained as pushed James weakly. "How can you be so calm? You like Teo, don't you? Why aren't you jealous at all?"

"Damien and Teo are my friends. They've been through a lot, and I'm happy that they're finally together now."

I scoffed at his reply. "Don't make me laugh. Stop acting nice, it won't work on me. Sooner or later you'll crack... Nobody can be that nice..."

James sighed. "Just what happened to you to lose trust in humanity..."

"Ummm..." It was Diana. "I'm afraid I need to go now. I have an early schedule tomorrow, and I need to rest." She said politely. "Ethan, are you alright? Do you need a ride back home? My driver is coming, so..." She offered as she took her bag from the table.