Twenty Three (Teo)

I was in cloud nine.

Last night changed my life, and I was still in a state of cloud nine.

I woke up that Sunday with a huge smile on my face. I still couldn't believe what happened, and it felt like I was in the longest sweet dream ever.

It felt like nothing could bring me down.

Thankfully, Damien hasn't posted anything on his social media. After my experience with the last miracle, I didn't think I was ready to have all of that unwanted attention - and even hate - pointed towards me. I just want to relish that blissful moment a while longer, without having to deal with mean people.

Besides, we haven't really talked about how our relationship would change after we exchanged our confessions. I think we got lost in the moment and forgot about it. I'm fine with having no labels, but, it would be better if I can say that he's really mine.

"Where are you going?" Axel asked as I walked out of my room after showering and changing clothes.

"Grocery shopping with Damien." I told him honestly.

"How long would it take?" He asked. "Two hours, three hours? If it takes longer than that, I would call Kuya Martin." He warned with a teasing smile.

"Are you his watchdog now?" I asked back. "Besides, it's Damien. I'm safe with him." I reasoned out.

"I don't know, Teo." Axel said. "Damien held back for years, who knows when his suppressed desire suddenly explodes." He added with a grin.

"Hey, I know what you're saying, you know..." I said as my cheeks blushed. "Damien is not like that. It's not like he would jump on me when we're alone..."

"Mmm... but, do you want him to?" Axel added.

"Hey..." My face burned in embarrassment. "Stop it..." I complained.

"If you want, I won't say anything to Kuya Martin, just make sure that you would go slowly at first." Axel continued.

"Do you want to get hit?"

Axel chuckled. "Sure..." He knew that I wouldn't hit him. He's really sneaky.

Damien picked me up and Axel let us go with a last teasing comment. "Don't steal his innocence; Teo is not ready for that yet." He said with a chuckle.

"You're crazy." Damien replied with a chuckle.

"Did you sleep well?" Damien asked as he placed his arm around my shoulders, with his hand resting on my head. I nodded in reply and he ruffled my hair. "That's good."

"Are you feeling well? Do you have hangover?" I asked him.

"I didn't drink that much last night. I feel fine, don't worry." He told me with a smile.

We were waiting for the elevator when Elisse suddenly appeared. It was like she had a GPS installed somewhere on Damien's body.

"Hey, you two going out?" Elisse asked, obviously eyeing Damien's hand around my shoulders.

"Yup. Grocery shopping." Damien replied with a friendly smile.

"Really? I was actually planning on buying a few things as well, do you mind if I join you?" She asked Damien.

She wasn't even asking for my opinion, she basically ignored me. Well, I wanted to spend that time alone with Damien, but if he agreed with her, then there's nothing I could do. I knew that Damien was a nice guy, generally a gentleman. Sometimes, he just couldn't say no.

"Sorry." Damien said in a friendly tone. "I actually wanted to spend some time alone with this cute guy." He explained as he ruffled my hair. "Maybe next time."