Chapter 4

"Dude, she's hot. Now you're hogging her!"

"Shut up! Im not hogging her. She's sleeping and Im trying to keep you from waking her up." Well too late for that. Whoever is behind the door woke me up anyway.

"Hey! Its too late! Im up now because you two dont know how to whisper!" I felt refreshed but cranky at the same time mostly because I was still in pain. The door opened and Danny walked in with a boy who looked like Danny a little bit.

"Ari, do you need your meds, are you in a lot of pain?" I smiled. Danny always looks like such a suave man but hes actually just a big softy.

"You are such a dork and yea my meds would be great." The other man looked shocked and amused at the same time. I tried to sit up in the bed and the guy came to help me.

"So, whats your name?" I tried to sound rude but some random guy is touching me right now.

"Im Kane. And whats your nme, pretty lady?" Ahh this is the best friend.

"Kane! Stop flirting with Erica!" We heard Danny scream from another room. I laughed before wincing in pain. Danny came back in right when I winced and smiled apologetically.

"Here you go. Sorry I took long to get it. And why did you cal me a dork?" See what I mean. He's such a dork! I know you are saying that he hasn't done anything dorky but you would think he cares less or something.

"You are a dorkish teddy bear! You act all im-going-to seduce-you-in-the-classroom but you are really a big softy!" Danny's cheeks reddened a little but it wasnt noticable unless you really looked.

"Aww Danny's blushing!" Me and Kane said at the same time. "I think Im going to like you." We said again at the same time.

"Oh shut up you two." Danny said then grumbled some stuff under his breath. I looked at Kane again again and noticed he had blue eyes that had flecks of brown in it. He had chocolate brown hair that was cut sorta short but was still long enough to run your fingers through it. He was built similar to Danny.He had a lot of muscles and was just as tall.

"Checking me out, are you?" Kane said smirking.

"Yup!" I said smiling, Danny raised an eyebrow and looked at Kane who seemed slightly shocked.

"That was supposed to be the line where you look away shyly and blush because you got caught." Kane said laughing.

"Yeah well I was looking at you because you sorta kinda look like Mr.Tate but then again you dont. So if I was looking and got caught then oh well." I mean there was no point in lying about it so I told him the real reason. I hoped he missed when I accidentally called Danny, Mr.Tate.

"Wow, Danny, I like this girl! and why did you call him Mr.Tate?" Dang it, he caught that. I looked at Danny and he shrugged so I told Kane the truth.

"Danny's my macro teacher." Kane looked between me and Danny like 5 times before he broke into a smile.

"Im crashing your class tomorrow! Hey and Danny if you dont keep her can I have her?" Kane looked like a little puppy that wanted a new toy. I laughed at kane's adorab;e face and answered instead.

"Kane, Im not a pet. And you're cool. I need to get your number. And by the way, Im in Danny's 6th period." I winked at Danny and he grinned.

"Awesome!" Kane put his number in my phone and then we kept talking until I started to feel hungry.

"So I dont feel like hobbling to the kitchen so can one of you big softies carry me there?" I took out the puppy dog eyes and Danny and Kane groaned.

"Oh come on, you didnt have to bring out the yes I wouldve done it anyway." Kane said. I laughed and reached out to Kane and hooked my arms on his neck. He picked me up and carried me princess style. When we got to the kitchen, he set me down in his lap.

"Kane, is there a reason that you are acting as my chair right now?" He looked at me and shrugged.

"I was too lazy to put you in your own chair so I just put you here."

"You realize the distance was about 20 feet right?" danny added in with a raised eyebrow. Im starting to think he really likes his eyebrows.

It was then that I realized we were in Danny's apartment. It was small and cozy but really nice. It had a guest bedroom, which i still havent seen and a master bedroom, which is Danny's. Thats where I slept. Danny's room is blue and a classy masculine. He had a stereo and a flat screen on one wall, a huge bookshelf on another, and then his dresser and walkin closet on the other. The only bare wall was covered in pictures of mostly him and Kane as kids. SO ADORABLE!

His living room had nice leather couches and a big flatscreen and his kitchen had stainless steel apliances. "So Dan Dan, how do you afford all this nice stuff on a teacher's salary?"

"He can afford it because he's actually rich but he just likes teaching because hes a dork!" Kane answered while taking a bite out of my sandwich. Mine!

Danny scowled and answered himslef. "Well, this idiot is right I am rich but I dont like to depend too much on my trust fund. And plus teaching is  fun aside from the constant high school girls throwing themselves at me."

I laughed. "Yeah its sad. especially Melanie." Danny just shook his head and chuckled. Kane was looking sort of confused.

"Aww now I really have to crash your class. I need to know who you guys are talking about." Kane said laughing.

"Hey Ari, now look I have sort of figured out how you think. So tell me if Im right. You want to sleep over here because you dont actually feel like having to explain missing school and the brusies at home. Am I right?" I just stared at Danny.

"Can you read minds?" I asked and he laughed. "Nope, you are just like Kane here so I can figure you out." Ohhh that explains it.

"Well yea I was hoping I could."

"Sure, just make sure nobody finds out. I dont feel like getting called a pedophile."

"Okay, I dont feel like explaining why I had to stay anyway."

"Sleepover!!!!" Me and Danny stared at kane's little outbreak. "I felt left out of the conversation." I shook my head and hooked my arms around Kane's neck again to signal I was ready to get up.

"Giddy up horsey! To the master bedroom!" Kane laughed and started galloping to the room. Im glad I was on the meds so I didnt feel that but Im sure its gonna come back to bite me in the butt.

We got to the room and Kane went through the drawers and picked out some boxers and a huge tshirt. "Hey do you want to sleep with me or Danny? Whoever you choose gets the warm master room while whoever loses gets the cramped guest bedroom."

"Just put me in the guest bedroom." I offered.

"A couple problems with that. One, Im not sleeping with another grown man. Two, you are the guest here so you get the best stuff, and three, you are the prize!" I chuckled and layed down. I was actually worn out. I yawned and closed my eyes.

"Do rock paper scissors or something. Goodnight." Kane ran out of the room screaming about playing best out of 3. I fell asleep and didnt wake up until I felt someone's arm wrap around my waist and snuggle into my back.

I would've guessed kane won if I hadn't smelt the sweet and spicy smell. "Night Dan Dan." He froze for a second but relaxed when I snuggled in closer to his chest.

"Night Ari."