Chapter 30

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Am I sure? Yes.

"Yes I am, Danny. I need to know that she won't be a problem anymore."

"When it's dont, it's done. You cant undo this. I just don't want you to regret anything."

"I wont." Wow, I just sounded like I was going to kill somebody. Well, someone is dead. At least to me. Im emamcipating my mother because I dont want her even having the right to call me that. I grabbed the papers and got out of the car. It's now or never.

I knocked on the door and heard heavy steps approach the door. Uh oh, that's not my mother. The door opened and I looked up to see a smirking man. "Hey pretty, I guess you got someone else to finish what you didnt let me finish. You still look gorgeous as ever." He raised his hand to stroke my cheek and I slapped it away.

"Dont you dare touch me." He growled at me and grabbed my arm tightly.

"You dont talk to me like that, daughter." He said daughter in a mocking way. As if I would be his daughter. If I didnt dislike my mother so much, I would have emancipated her just for marrying this scum. I smirked at that thought and he seemed to get frustrated with me. He grabbed my arm tighter and I winced in pain.

"I suggest you get your filthy hand off of her now." I hadnt heard when Danny approached but I was surely glad. The man just tightened his grip more and tried to pull me into the house. "Look trailor trash(A/N not actaully meant to insult anyone who lives in a trailor), I will gladly hurt you again if I have to and touching my wife is definitely making me consider beating your a** again." Angry Danny was really sexy. I would smiled if I wasnt in pain from losing the feeling of my arm. The man looked like he was considering Danny's threat and I guess he decided it wasnt empty because he let go of my arm.

"So beautiful, when are you moving back in?" I scoffed.

"You actually think I would move back into this house with you and that woman? You must be stupid or something." The man took one step to me and Danny took one step in front of him. I guess the man understood Danny's threat because he backed off.

"So what do you want?"

"Nothing that involves you." He frowned and sighed. Just then I heard footsteps come down the stairs.

"Who is is Bob" Typical, his name is Bob. And ewwwww my ex-mother just tried to be sexy. "Oh, its just you." Josie said. I guess there is no need to call her my mother anymore.

"Yeah its me." I said rolling my eyes. "Now can we come in or you can keep being douches?" She rolled her eyes and opened the door wider. we walked into the familiar living room and were greeted by old beer bottles and tv dinners.

"So what do you want?" I turned to Josie and rolled my eyes at her typical attitude.

"Well I would like you to leave this rapist but since that wont be happening, I just want you to sign these papers." I handed them over and she started laughing.

"What are you? Divorcing me?" How ironic. You're right. She started reading the papers and her face dropped. "You want to get rid of me?" Was she serious?

"Josie, are you kidding me? You have made my life a living hell and I want to cut all ties with you. Plus I dont want my kids around rapists."

"He's not a rapist! He's my fiancee and you will respect him!" I ignored her and turned to Bob.

"How about it Bob?" I said mockingly. "How about you tell her how you hid in the corner of my room. Closed my door and started kissing my neck. How I tried to get away from you but you held me on my bed. How you stripped me of my clothes. How I fought and fought to get away. When I finally did how I had to grab a shirt so I would be running into the streets NAKED!" I yelled. I turned back to Josie. "How about you, mom?" I said sneering at the word mom. "How about when you saw me running outside in just a shirt, crying. Oh wait, you wouldnt remember because you were f*cking drunk!" Josie looked at me shocked. Her mouth was open and she just looked at me. Bob looked highly uncomfortable. "So Bob, you going to tell her? How after you f*cked her you came after her daughter. Her younger daughter. What? Was she not enough for you?"