Chapter 31

These last two weeks have been the slowest two weeks of my life. But it is finally here. The Senior class field trip to PCB is here! 

I hauled my bag over my shoulder and started walking towards the charter bus before I felt all the weight leave my shoulder. I turned and groaned when I saw Kane smirking while holding my bag. "You know better than that. The Boss gave me strict instructions to keep all heavy bags off of your precious shoulders." I groaned. When I get Danny alone, Im going to smack him upside the head. I watched Kane fit mine, Jess', and his bag underneath the bus. I stepped onto the nicely heated bus and plopped down next to Jess. I turned and smiled evilly at Danny who was sitting in the next row from us. 

"Oooo Danny not getting non when he gets home." Jess said. Danny frowned and cocked his head in confusion and I smiled smugly. Ha. He didnt even know why. Kane came and sat down next to Danny. Then Zach and Hazel came and sat across from us hand-in-hand. They smiled at us before noticing our faces. 

"What did Danny do?" Hazel asked sighing dramatically. Everyone always knew when Danny or Kane did something.

"I didnt do anything!"

"Umm maybe you should let me carry my own bags, hun." I said winking at him. He sighed and his shoulders sagged.

"Oh come on, you know thats for your own safety. You know you have a higher risk pregnancy because of how tiny you are and because you are having twins. Im doing this for you." He pleaded. I sighed and understood his reasoning. 

"FIne, I will stop giving you such a hard time." He smiled at me and blew me a quick kiss before the other teachers and students got on the bus. The way the bus was set up was that there were 4 seats facing each other with a table in between. So me, Jess, Hazel, and Zach sat together while Kane and Danny sat with Mr.Scott and Mr. Jackson aka Daron Scott and Kyle Jackson. 

Everyone piled on the three buses and we set off to Panama City.

***

6 hours later and everyone was staring out of the window looking at the beautiful view of the ocean. I loved the ocean and this was great. the salty smell of the ocean was so crisp and fresh and the sound of the rolling waves excited me. It had been quite a while since I came to PCB and I was going to make the most of this trip.

"Eww the ocean stinks." I was too happy to let Melanie mess up anything for me.

"If it smells so bad you shouldnt have come, so shut up." Melanie shut up quickly and Danny snickered which earned me a death glare from Ms. Fender. I was so done with her. She could send as many death glares as she wanted.

The bus doors opened and everyone stood up to leave but Danny blocked the aisle before anyone could get off. "Not so fast everybody. I have the keys for all the condo rooms. We are staying in rooms 401-464. There should only be rooms of three and I will assign the rooms. Like I said, no co-ed. Okay when he get there, I want you guys to unpack and  meet down in the lobby in an hour. " Everyone got off the bus and got their stuff, well Kane grabbed my stuff since Danny couldnt. We all went to our rooms and of course me, Jess, and Hazel stayed in a room together and we were next to Danny and Kane's room. 

We went to our room and I nearly died when I saw it. The floor was a really nice dark brown tile and there was amini hallway before reaching the full condo. One of the rooms connected to the hallway and then the other two were farther in.  The kitchen had tile counters and stainless steel appliances. It was really nice. My favorite part had to be the balcony though. There were two lawn chairs and the view was over the pools and the beach. It was really pretty.

After the hour passed, all of us went down lobby and waited for instructions. "Okay guys, we are going to split inot groups. THose of you that want to go shopping are with Ms.Fender. Those who want to go to the pools are with Mr.Scott. Those who want to go to the beach are with Me and Mr.Jackson. If you just want to stay at the condo and chill then you are with Ms.Heart." Luckily Danny chose the beach because I sure wanted to go to that beach. Everyone split up and went on their way. I went back up to the room to change into my bathing suit. I took my rings off and changed. I put on my brown leopard print bikini. It looked nice and I was finally able to show off my pregnant belly.