Chapter 18

Its weird, really. Im 18, bbut I love being pregnant. I know, Im crazy. Well, I love it until it gets to times like this. "Danny! None of my pants fit!" I felt tears brimming my eyes and I wiped them away. No matter how stressful this or how fat I feel, I wont cry.

"Baby girl, here." Danny handed me some sweatpants and I tried them on. I had to roll them about twice but other than that they fit. I kissed Danny and smiled against his lips.

"Thank you so much Danny boy! I dont know what I would do without you." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"After school, we can go to the shops and get you some clothes." I shook my head. I didnt want Danny to keep buying me stuff. I hated using his money. He was eventually going to get low and then he would become stressed and everything. He couldn't last that much longer on a teacher salary.

"No Danny, I can buy it." He sighed.

"Baby girl, whats the problem with you letting me buy it for you?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist. Plus, even if his money didnt run out, I was not going to be a dependent money whore.

"Danny, I dont want to keep using your money. Why dont you save it for when we hit a rough patch later?" He stared at me then busted out laughing. I mean full blown laughing in my face. Tears of fustration and embarrassment started rolling down my face and I sat on the bed. Danny abruptly stopped, then kneeled in front of me.

"Baby, Im sorry." He tried to get me to look at him but I moved my head. He gently grabbed my chin and forced me to look into his eyes. "Im sorry I laughed at what you said. Im not laughing at you. I laughed because we wont hit a rough patch. Because Im a millionaire. My parents are billionaires. My family is completely rich, so you dont have to worry." I chocked on my spit. I fell in love with a freakin millionaire. How the heck did that happen? Danny started patting my back and I turned to him again when my coughing fit stopped.

"Why are you teaching then?" I blurted without thinking. I slapped my hands over my mouth and Danny laughed at me.

"My family is very humble. We donate thousands to charity and we make sure we dont live in fancy ways. We sort of blend in. And plus Ive always loved teaching, but I wanted to teach people around my age, I just never planned on falling in love too." Danny said smiling and kissing my nose.

I realized I had been sitting in my black lacy bra the whole time I was talking to Danny, so I slipped on my tight white shirt. I decided it was time I showed my pregnancy. Im tired of hiding it and I just dont care anymore.

"So are you ready to show that gorgeous stomach of your now?" I grinned at Danny and nodded.

"Im ready to show everyone what you did to me." I grabbed my keys and left when Danny did. Ive been planning my wedding alot more recently and I was behind on some schoolwork. I obviously was going to do everything in Danny's classroom. We left at the same time and I pulled in after Danny because I decided to do the speed limit.

I walked to Danny's room. "You are going to get stopped by the cops one day you know that?" He laughed at me and just shook off my comment.

"You know you love my driving." Secretly I did. I mean when I was in the car, he drove the spped limit because I went all 'motherly' when he sped and I was in the car.

"Whatever." I pulled out my books and started my math homework. Luckily it didnt take long because I still had a whole book report due. "Can I borrow your computer?" Danny handed me his laptop and I put my feet on the desk and started typing. Ms. Fender walked in and frozed when she saw me.

"Why am I not suprised to see you, Erica?" She said it nicely but you could hear the malicious undertone of it.

"Well I could say the same thing about you too, Ms.Fender." I said in the same tone that she used. She rolled her eyes and turned to Danny.