Chapter 33

One week. Thats all thats left until Im 19. "So, baby sister what do you want for your birthday?" I rolled my eyes at Ant. I was sitting with him on the couch watching Criminal Minds. I hadnt seen him in a while and after my trip to Panama City, Ive been wanting to see him for some odd reason. I mean missing my brother isnt odd, but it just hit me out of nowhere. I was on the bus coming home from the trip and then I just felt a pang in my heart and I was like 'I miss Anthony!'

"I dont really want anything. Maybe just you visiting me." He nodded and draped his arm around my shoulder and I curled into his warm body. It had just come to the part when the team figured out who was doing all the serial killings when I heard the front door open.

"I leave for maybe an hour and you already trying to put moves on my girl?" I rolled my eyes at danny and held up my left hand and pointed to my wedding ring.

"Obviously this shows I want to be with you. And plus, what you just implied would be incest." I said matter-of-factly. Danny laughed and came over to us. I moved from Ant's embrace into Danny's and he kissed me sweetly on the lips then wrapped his arm around me.

"Okay guys, I will allow that because he just got home but can we limit the affection shown to eachother?" I grabbed Danny's face and smashed my lips to his just to provoke Ant but then I got really into the kiss and moved into Danny's lap. "WOAH WOAH WOAH! NO SEX ON THE COUCH WHILE ANT IS HERE!" I jumped away from the outburst and started laughing.

"Sorry Ant. I got a little carried away."

"I can see that." I smirked and looked up at Danny and winked.

"How about we finish that later on tonight?" I purred running my finger down Danny's chest. I saw his eyes darken and I shivered when I thought about tonight. The farther along I got in my pregnancy, the hornier I got. That's terrible right? Well, I mean not for me. Danny's not complaining.

"Wow, even though this is disturbing because you're my sister, that was hot just now!" I turned to look at Ant. Complete moment ruiner! 

"Gee well thanks, Ant." I said sarcastically. He just ruined the moment even though now, Im hot and bothered.

Kill me now.

***

I woke up sore and tired. It was already 6 o clock in the morning and I still felt Danny's arm wrapped around my waist. "Danny?"

"Mmmmm." He groaned and snuggled his head farther into my hair. I felt good and I just felt like closing my eyes and going back to sleep wrapped in my husband's arms. But I knew I couldnt. 

"Danny boy, we got to get up for school." He sighed and got out of the bed. I heard the shower start and I swung my feet over the edge of the bed. I felt a sharp pain in my legs and 'spot'. I smiled as I thought of me and Danny's night. We had gotten a little carried away with our night. We didnt finish until 2 in the morning and man did Danny go hard. 

Let's be clear. I am NOT complaining AT ALL.

Danny came out of the shower in just a towel and he yawned. I got up from the bed and awkwardly walked to the bathroom. "Why are walking like that?" Danny asked looking at me. 

"Umm well, you did go a little hard last night." I saw Danny wince and his face turned apologetic. 

"Im sorry baby girl! I didnt realize-" I stopped him right there.

"I may be in a little pain but Im not complaining." I kissed Danny and went into the bathroom and took my shower. When I came out, Danny was sitting on the bed in just his boxers and he had his face in his hands. "Danny?" He jumped up and I saw the circles under his eyes. "DId you just fall asleep?" He looked down and i got my answer. Only my Danny would fall asleep in the middle of getting dressed for work.