Chapter 14

Quick sex scene. Just a forewarning. Enjoy! xxxx

***********************************************************************************************************************

Its 4:30 in the morning and Im awake. I usually dont wake up until 6:30 but no. My baby decided that 4:30 was a perfect time to make me feel sick. I felt Danny lean over me and start pulling my hair back.

"Danny boy, go back to sleep." I said in between gags. I knew he was tired. I saw it in his face as he came in the bathroom.

"No baby. If you are up then so am I. Especiallly since you are getting sick." I gagged more and gave up on trying to convince him to leave. Thank god the gagging stopped five minutes later so that me and Danny could go back to sleep. I brushed my teeth and got back into the bed and cuddled into Danny. I knew I wouldnt be able to go back to sleep now that I was up. So instead of sleeping, I started stroking my tiny stomach. I was finally getting a bump so I could see my baby forming, but it was still tiny enough where I could hide it.

I mean I wasnt ashamed of my baby but it would be so much harder when people start asking about the baby's father and stuff. By Danny's sighs, I could tell he was still awake. "Danny?"

"Hmm?" He slowly opened his eyes and I stared at those beautiful gray eyes.

"Do you want to feel my baby bump?" He started grinning and my heart skipped a little. He looked so sexy showing off his perfect white teeth. He put his big warm hand over my stomach and stroked slowly. It felt so good it walmost put me to sleep. "What do you want to name him or her?" I wondered if I would have a girl or boy. I always wanted a boy then a girl. every girl needed an overprotective brother to protect them. I had one until I lost him to drugs.

"If its a boy I want to name him James and if its a girl, Ive always loved the name Naomi." Danny said witha far away look in his eyes. I instantly fell in love with the name Naomi. It was so beautiful and if it was a girl we were definitely naming her Naomi.

"I love those names. Danny, today I will be home late. Im going shopping with Jess because soon my clothes wont fit anymore." I sighed. That was the one thing I wasnt looking forward too. I wouldnt be able to wear my comfortable clothes unless they were sweats.

"Okay, take my debit card and get whatever you want." I shook my head.

"I cant take your money, I have money." Danny chuckled and shook his head.

"How about you think of it as buying something for our child?" Dang it. Technically it was for our baby. I grabbed the card and groaned. Of course it would be Danny to trick me into using his card. Danny got up and went into the bathroom and I heard the shower turn on.

I abandoned the bed and folled Danny into the shower. He didnt hear me walk in and I wrapped my hands around his bare waist. He jumped and turned to look at me. "Baby you scared me!" I grinned at him and bit my lip and looked him over. He was standing naked in front of me and I dont care how many times I see it, his body is still drool worthy.

"Let me join you." I said running my finger down his chest. Danny shivered then kissed me. I opened up for him and let Danny's business shirt drop off my shoulders easily. Danny ripped my underwear down and I stepped out of them. We stepped into the shower and Danny entered himself into me. He thrust fast and hard and I dug my fingers into his back. It felt so good.

I kissed down his neck and nipped all the way down his neck so he had hickeys all the way down his nech. He thrust in once more hard and moaned into my chest as I felt the warm sensation between my legs. I released seconds later then got off of him. I grabbed the soap and soaped down Danny's body. I cleaned his body and he cleaned his and we both got out of the shower.