Chapter 28

I opened my eyes and jumped up. Christmas! Danny was asleep next to me and I turned to look at him. His face was so calm and peaceful. He looked even sexier than normal. I almost didn’t wake him up. Almost. I started shaking his shoulder and watched him slowly open his eyes.

“Hmm? What’s wrong?” He mumbled, I could tell he wasn’t fully awake and when he was like that it took forever for him to wake up.

“I’m going into labor.” He jumped up and looked at me with wide eyes. “I’m kidding.” A look of relief passed over his face and I actually wanted to laugh at his reactions. So I did. Danny pouted like a little kid which caused me to laugh even harder.

“That’s not funny. You shouldn’t play like that.”

“You’re right, I shouldn’t but its Christmas and I needed you to wake up!” I start bouncing on the bed and shaking Danny again. “Come on, I want to see what I got! Danny, Danny, Danny wake up!” Danny started laughing at me but go out of the bed. That shut me up for a little bit. I watched his but as he walked to the bathroom and thought about squeezing it. It’s just sooooo perfect!

“Were you watching my butt again?”

“Yes.” Danny busted out laughing from the bathroom. He came back out and put on some boxers then put on his pajama pants and a t-shirt. I got out of the bed and put of underwear shorts and one of Danny’s shirts. Just then, the door busted open and an excited Kane started yelling at us.

“Its Christmas! Hurry up I wanna open gifts!” I laughed and we followed Kane out of the room. We went to the living room and found a tired looking Jess and Hazel, an excited Lainey, an indifferent Mason, and an amused Lydia, Brandon, and Zach. I guess Kane decided to wake everybody up.

“Kane, how old are you again?” Jess asked Kane yawning. “Because I can’t be dating a child, which would make me a pedophile.” Everyone started laughing and Kane started grumbling under his breath. He was so adorable.

“Whatever, let’s just open gifts!” Kane forgot about Jess’ jokes and sat down in front of the tree like a little kid whose about to get tons of toys. “Here, this one’s for you.” He handed a small, flat box to Brandon. It was from Danny. I knew from the type of wrapping. Everyone decided to use different wrapping paper to tell whose gift came from whom. Brandon opened the box and his eyes bulged out.

“You got me season tickets to see the Yankees play. And the seats are behind the plate seats!” He sounded like a little kid who just got a toy train.

“Yup. You can take one of your work buddies with you to see them play the Giants.” Danny winked at me and Kane, Brandon, Danny, Zach, and I busted out laughing. All the girls sat around looking completely clueless but they just shrugged it off. Next Kane handed me a box from Hazel. I opened it and saw a shirt that said ‘I love my boyfriend.’ Then ‘boyfriend’ was scratched out and it said ‘hubby’. I laughed and showed it to Danny. He smiled at it and I put it back in the box.

“I saw it and I just thought of you.” Hazel said.

We went through the rest of the gifts. Hazel got a Hollister hoodie, True Religion jeans, gift cards to Victoria Secrets, Wet Seal, Wal-Mart, Olive Garden, a new makeup set, and a really pretty diamond necklace from Zach. They need to hurry up and get together! Jess got Victoria Secret sweatpants, navy blue Levi sneakers, a pair of pearl studs, a checkered chocker, a set of bangles, a pair of Jimmy Choos (Kane bought those), a hair curler, a black leather jacket, and her parents gave me a gift to give to her, a new Iphone. She had an older version and she was always complaining about wanting a new one like everybody else.

Brandon got a new golf set, the baseball tickets, a new suit, a black Skagen watch, diamond cufflinks, and Gucci business shoes. Lydia got a new blender, a new Dolce and Gabbana dress, a foot massager, and a silver Hidalgo necklace. Kane got new Vans sneakers, a silver bracelet (from Jess), a new laptop, True Religion jeans, 100$, Old Spice Fiji cologne, an Abercrombie and Fitch sweater, and a shaving kit. My little Kane is growing up. *tear*