Chapter 34

I heard the beeping of the hospital monitor and I slowly opened my eyes. I saw that it was dark outside and I saw the room was lit by a lone lamp in the corner. I tried to sit up but a sharp pain in my back kept me from getting up. Why did my back hurt so much?

Melanie pushing me. Me falling on my back. Worrying about my babies. I remebered everything and a sudden rage built up in me. Why does she keep trying to hurt me? Is she an idiot? If she hurts me and something happens to my babies she's in trouble with the law, but forget the law. If she my babies I will personally make her regret ever meeting me. I shifted which caused me to gasp in pain and Danny to wake up.

"Hey Erica. How you feeling right now?" He looked so tired. He dark circles under his eyes and he looked really uncomfortable sitting in the chair just looking at me. I felt bad but I dont think I could move enough for him to share the bed with me.

"Hey Danny boy. Im in a little pain but Im okay. What happened?"

"Well when she pushed you, you took all the impact on your lower back and its just badly bruised right now, so you have to take it really easy which also means taking off school next week."

"How are the babbies?" I was worried about this answer. I  just hoped my kids were okay.

"They are fine.Because you fell straight back. They are healthy as can be." Danny gave me a small smile and called in the doctor. The doctor came back in and checked my vitals and then left again. Danny laid his head down and tried to go back to sleep.

"Danny why dont you go home and rest? I will be fine for the night." He shook his head and looked at me.

"Im not leaving this hospital until you are leaving with me." I sighed and called the doc back in.

"When can I leave the hospital?" He looked at me and smiled but his smile faltered when it reached Danny's hand stroking my arm. Im going to pretend like the doctor didnt just do that.

"Well you can leave whenever you feel like. You are okay we just need to get you a perscription for the meds you need." I nodded and the doctor took out his note pad and wrote my perscription done. I will just fill it tomorrow morning, well more like this morning since its like 4 o clock in the morning.

"Thank you, doctor."

"And you brother is going to take you home?" He said nodding towarrds Danny. I almost laughed out loud. My brother?

"No, you have it a little wrong. This is my husband." The doctor looked shocked and I couldve sworn I heard him say 'I wouldve guess boyfriend but I guess Im a little late.' I almsot laughed again. Its not like he had a chance. This guy doesnt even compare to Danny and Danny is the best thing that eever happened to me.

Danny helped me to stand up and then put me in a wheelchair. He pushed me out of the hospital and then helped me to the car. I fell asleep in the car but knew Danny was going to let me rest because I felt him gently pick me up. I felt the soft bed under me and then Danny's bare chest on my back and drifted off to sleep. I knew I was going to be feeling some pain later so the faster I fell asleep, the faster I got away from the pain.

***

I woke up groggily and looked at the clock. 2 o clock in the afternoon. Wow, I slept alot but I mean I didnt get home until 5 o clock in the morning. I rolled over in the bed and found a piece of paper where Danny should be. 

Erica,

I had to go to the school for a couple hours. I needed to ensure that Melanie gets punished for what she did to you. I love you baby girl.

Danny

I sighed. I was mad at Melanie but I shouldve known Danny would not rest until she was in trouble. I didnt know when Danny had written this note but I figured he'd woken up a little earlier. I put on some sweat pants and a sweat shirt because I was still in pain and got in my car. I drove to the pharmacy and filled my perscription. I saw that school was going to let out soon so  decided to stop by and visit my friends before I had to go back home. I pulled into the school and waited for the bell t ring. When it did, I got out of the car and waited by Jess' car.

"Ricki!" I turned and saw Hazel running towards me. I smiled at her and she stopped right in front of me. "You're okay! Oh you scared us so bad yesterday but Danny said to just let you rest." Of course Danny would tell them that.

"Yea, my lower back is just heavily bruised. The babies are fine though." She smiled at me and turned around to hear a loud scream. Jess was running towards me and she came and started kissing my cheek over and over again. I laughed because Jess was so weird.

"How are you? What hurts? Im going to cut the silicon right out of her fake-"

"Jessica! I understtand you are mad but Im fine. My back hurts a little bit because its badly bruised but I have the meds for it and Danny is taking care of Melanie."

"Oh, so thats why we saw Mr.Tate here today. Iwas wondering why he was in sweat pants and a t shirt. His hair was wild too. I wonder what you guys were doing last night." Zach said winking at me. I laughed at him and shook my head.

"No Zachary. I was in pain last night and Danny was cuddled up against my back making sure I didnt move and hurt myslef." 

"Huh, I never pinned Danny as a cuddler." Jess said laughing. To be honest, I wouldnt have either until I felt him cuddle me.

"Well I wasnt a cuddler until I met my beautiful wife whom I love very much." I turned to see Danny standing with his arms crossed and a raised eye brow. "What are you doing here Erica?"

"Well I went to pick up my meds and then I decided to stop by the school to see my peeps." I said grinning at Danny. Danny was about to say something but then I noticed the crowd me and Danny had created. Everyone was coming up to me asking if I was okay and how much they didnt like Melanie anymore. Some even came up to me and asked how I was allowd to call Mr.Tate, Danny. These people have no life. I can understand the people who asked if I was okay but the others were just fake. I never talked to half these people and I know the minute Melanie comes back they are going to go back to worshipping the floor she walked on.

************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! This chapter was just to tell what happened with Erica when she was pushed. Soon I will continue with the story like putting in Erica's birthday!!

Hope you enjoyed! Vote! Comment!

Love you guys! :P