Epilogue

"Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday dear twins

Happy birthday to you!" We all cheered and clapped as Naomi and James blew out the candles on the cake. 

"Mommy! Jamie blew out too many candles!"

"Nu uh! Mommy Na Na blew out too many!" They started arguing but I just laughed and cut the cake. That served to be a good enough distraction from all the fighting. Someobody knocked at the door and I opened it to see Zach and Milo. Milo was Zach's three year old son. Hazel and Zach split in their final year of college and Zach got with Sandra. I never liked her. She was a hoe and Zach realized that. He dumped her and 9 months later, she came back with beautiful little Milo in her hands. It was undeniable that Milo was his with the same blue eyes and blonde hair. She didnt want him, so Zach took full custody and has been a great single dad ever since. 

"Auntie Rica!" Milo ran up and hugged my legs. I leaned down and picked him up.

"Hey Milo! Hows my little man doing?" He giggled in my arms and my heart melted. This boy was just too adorable.

"Mommy, I thought I was your little man?" I turned to see my 5 year old baby James with his lip poked out and his eyes started watering. Oh, he looked so heartbroken.

"Oh baby, you are my little men. Both of you are my little bodyguards." Milo and James' eyes brightened.

"We your bodguards?" Aww Milo is so adorable! I nodded at him.

"Yes you are my body guards and Im the...tickle monster!" They squealed and I tickled their sides. Milo wriggled out of my grip and went to hid behind Zach. I stood up and walked over to Zach.

"Hey Zachy!". He chuckled and hugged me me and then kissed my cheek.

"How are you and my little angel?" I chuckled and put my hand over my stomach. Me and Danny have been trying to concieve again and now we have now that we are established. Im done with college and working for a forensics team in the state of Georgia and Danny is still teaching as a professor at Georgia State. 

"Your little Nate or Isabel is causing their mommy some issues. They keep rejecting foods." Zach gave me a sorry look but I just smiled at him. Sure it was tiring to be throwing up all the time but its all worth it at the end of these 9 months.

"Okay lets get this party started!" I turned at cracked a smile at Josh. After Zach and Hazel split, Hazel sought comfort in Josh and now they are happily married. Who would've thought?

"We turned on some music and let the kids out into the backyard. Kane and Jess' kids Makaela and  Gionni were playing tag with James and Naomi. Makaela is 4 years old and Gionni is 3 so they are all pretty close together. Milo and Delilah, Josh and Hazel's kid, were playing with toy airplanes. Delilah was 3 also and I think she had a tiny crush on Milo. What are the odds of that?

We all sat down at the table and I looked at everybody sitting at the table. Danny had his arms wrapped around me, Kane was sitting next to Jess and was stroking Jess' huge stomach. Hazel was leaning against Josh and Zach was sitting back with his arms crossed and smiling. "I love you guys." I just randomly said. They smiled at me and said it back excpet Danny.

"I love you too mo ghra. I love you more than you can imagine." He pecked my lips and I sat back in the chair. 

Life is good. I had the love of my life and the best friends I could ever have. 

And I owe it all to the first day of my senior year at Meadow High when our new Macroeconomics teacher, Daniel Tate decided to talk to me, Jess, and Zach.

************************************************************************************************************

Okay! I am done with Secrets Best Left Untold! I know..sad stuff. :'( But I got to say I wont be doing a spinoff with Jess and Kane or Hazel and Josh even though it would make a really good story.

Okay, if you want to know what happened with Zach, he did not stay single. He actually ended up marrying his boss, Melany(same name as the HS bully..crazy I know) and they had another kid named Will. 

Umm Melanie(the bully from school) actually ended up marrying her college professor at Ga State and he was actually a friend of Danny. 

Ms.Fender went on meds to help her bipolar behavoir but is now serving a 3 year jail sentence for attempting to rape a collegue of hers at her teaching job. She is a little cookoo.

Well thats it for my story!  

For those who followed my story..Thank you so much! 

LOVE YOU GUYS TO BITS! :P