Chapter 41

The day has come for exams. This is it. This shows how much I've acyually learned this year. This seperates the workers for the slackers. And Im about to piss my pants. That could partially be because my babies are squeezing the life out of my bladder but whatever. I raised my hand.

"Yes Ms. Lane?" It sounded weird to have people call me that especially since thats not my name anymore.

"Um can I please go use the bathroom before we start?" The teacher sighed and waved her hand in permission and I almost scowled at the lady. Dont sigh at me! I cant help the fact that Im pregnant and I cant control the fact that you are an old hag that needs to get her moustache shaved. I went to the bathroom and sat back down in my chair. Its time for exams, let the testing begin.

***

7 hours later and Im completely exhausted. My feet are the size of ballons, my brain is practically dead from all the monotone instructions, and I can feel my eyes cross every couple of minutes due to the fact that I have been reading fine print all day. "How are you babe?" Danny picked up my legs and started to massage my feet. I moaned in pleasure and closed my eyes as Danny worked out all the pain from my feet.

"Im exhausted and I dont want to look at another test."

"I know baby girl, but you still have two more days amd at least you have me last." That was the only good part about it. I had Danny last and then I wuld be done. The only thing I would have to think about is Prom and Graduation. 3 more weeks before I can show my husband off to the world. 

***

Day 2 of testing. Unfortunatley this is the day I have Ms. Fender. I walk into her classroom and she isnt there yet but I catch a glimpse of color behind her desk. I loo agin and it is a pic of Danny and she glued her face next to his. I swear this lady has gone crazy. "Ms. Lane I think its time for you to go to your seat." I jumped at Ms.Fender's voice but went to sit down. I saw her stroke something under her desk and Im pretty sure it was the picture of Danny. Creepy.

I must say, English exams are easy but reading long paragraphs about compute keyboards and poems about bridges are tiring. I am a reading fanatic but this is just terrible reading. I closed my booklet and put my pencil down and sighed in relief that I was finally done reading that terrible material. I thought back to yesterday's Spanish and Math final. All that is left is Chemistry, Macro, and Home Ec. Of course Home Ec is the easiest because I cook for Danny so I know what Im doing. 

I smiled at the thought of Danny. Tonight I knew I was going to take a nice relaxing bath with Danny and whatever happened next happened. A note flew on my desk and I looked over at Jess. Since everyone had finished, the tests had already been collected and we could finally be left alone. Ms.Fender left to go to her office, I bet to masturbate to Danny's photo. That sicko.

I opened the note. 'Are you thinking of Mr.Sexy Macro teacher?'

'Yes. Why did you guess?'

'You have a creepy naughty smile on. How comes? Were you thinking of banging him?'

'Yup. Right through the mattress.'

"Eww way too much info in the note Ricki." I turned to Jess and smirked. She walked right into that one.

"You know its your fault you know that, right?"

"Whatever." Jess grumbled. 

***

Day 3. Final day of tedious exams. I think I passed all my exams easily except for Chemistry. That's the questionable test. But I know Im going to do great right now on my Macro. If I dont Im going to have to deal with Danny and I dont want to deal with that.

"Alright everybody. Its the final exam of the year and you better do good." Danny said to the class but specifically to me. I saw his eyes lock with mine and I saw the amusement in them. 

"What happens if we fail?" Some kids just ask the stupidest questions. I shook my head and smirked as I looked at Josh who was the one who had asked the question.

"Do you plan on failing?" 

"No."

"Alright then. But if you fail, you come back in the middle of June and retake it with some teacher who doesnt have a life." Everyone chuckled at this because Danny was right. Everyone tried their hardest because nobody wanted to come and spend time in school with all the rejects and the teachers who always have a bored look on and read dictionaries for fun. And I m not kidding. Thats what Ms. DiGreggio did last year.

Danny shushed the class and started passing out the booklets for the test. "Alright, now we will be testing for Macroeconomics. Do not open the booklet until told to do so." Ugh, and we begin.

***

"We are free! Lets celebrate being done with exams!" Why is Kane so excited. He didnt have to take the exams.

"Why are you celebrating. You didnt even take exams with us." Hazel said laughing. 

"Well excuse me little missy. I just finished my college exams today too." Kane said in a defensive way while he crossed his arms and pouted like a kid.

"Baby Kane, its okay. We can celebrate. We just got to wait for Danny." Kane pouted even more from my nickname. 

"Whatever." I turned on the tv and we started watching The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack. I missed that tv show and its shame I had to watch recorded episodes now. I felt hands slide down my arms and a face nuzzle into my neck. The person smelt sweet and spicy so I knew it was Danny.

"Good job today babe."

"Thanks Danny boy. But its time to celebrate!" He groaned.

"I just wanted to spend time with you." He whined. I turned and kissed his lips lightly. I moved my face to his ear and felt him shiver when my lips brushed his ear.

"I will make it up to you later." I said seductively. I heard Danny let out a slight growl and he stood up.

"Come on crew. Lets go to Granny Willow's and celebrate there. I dont feel like driving an hour away to be with you guys." It was a resonable reason so we all shrugged and agreed. I rode with Danny and had my hand on his knee. I decided I wanted to mess with him so I slid my hand a little higher and I heard Danny's intake of breath.

"Whats wrong Danny boy?" I asked innocently.

"N-nothing." I saw his pants grow a little bit and I knew I was affecting him. I slid my hand until it was sitting on his bulge. Danny's face looked pained and I felt his pants get bigger under my hand. "Umm I think you are going to owe me alot tonight, baby. A whole lot." I smirked and sat back in my seat. Teasing Danny is really fun.

***********************************************************************************************************

Hey guys!! I know this chapter was a little boring..okay alot boring but I just wanted to show the exams. Next chapter is going to be about getting her scores back and shopping for prom. Then the chapter after that is Graduation!!! Im going to deal with Ms.Fender too.

Hope you enjoyed! Vote! Comment! 

Love you guys! :P