Chapter 36

"How are you enjoying our date?" I smiled at Danny and clung to his arm harder when I slipped a little on the ice. Yes, I said ice. Danny had blind folded me and drove me to a lake that has frozen over and was turned into an ice skating rink. 

"I love our date, I just dont want to fall and hurt our kids." Danny glanced down quickly at my stomach but just grabbed my hand tighter and kissed my cheek.

"If you start to fall, I will grab you and if we fall, I will take the impact from the car." I smiled at him and sighed. That is sweet but I dont want to purposely hurt my husband. 

"Come on Danny, we've been skating for 2 hours already, lets go eat something. Im starving!" Danny chuckled and led me off of the ice. We took off the skates and left the rink and were about to leave when we were stopped by somebody calling my name.My blood ran cold, how was I supposed to explain that Im on a date with my husband whos my teacher to anybody?

"Erica?" I turned around and saw Josh skating towards me. Danny still had his back to Josh so Josh didnt know who I was with.

"Josh? Hey!"

"Im going to wait in the car." Danny whispered before I nodded and waited for Josh to skate over to me.

"How is everythig going?" Josh asked me.

"Good, my babies are healthy, my marriage is going good, and its getting closer to graduation. I cant wait!" My enthusiasm made Josh chuckled but I didnt care. The faster I graduate, the sooner I can go out with Danny in public.

"Well Im glad. Who are you here with? That guy looked an awful like Mr.Tate." My heart rate sped up a little and I had to think fast.

"Really? I never really noticed that, but no, that wasnt Mr.Tate." I chuckled nervously and Josh gave me a look that told me he didnt really believe me.

"Well, I will talk to you at lunch tomorrow." It was a command and I had a feeling I was about to either tell another person my truth or make up a damn good lie.

I finally went back to the toasty car and we drove to the nearest resturaunt, which happened to be a Red Robins. We walked in and was seated in a small booth in the back.

"Hello, my name is Sam and I will be your server for tonight. What can I get you to drink?" I looked up at the woman and saw she was biting her lip and trying to be seductive around Danny. He didnt even look up from the menu at her and I saw the scowl that appeared on Sam's face. 

"Umm I would like a sweet tea. What would you like baby girl?" I looked down at the drinks and decided I just wanted a sweet tea too.

"Umm I will take a sweet tea also." She gave me a fake smile and turned to get the drinks.

"Umm Danny, I think I might have to tell Josh about us." I hated to have to bring this up on a date but it couldnt really wait.

"What? Why?" 

"Well he noticed you and he didnt quite belive me when I said it wasnt you. I think we can tell him but I wont without you telling me too." I saw Danny really thinking hard about what was being discussed. 

"Okay, tell him but I want you to tell him with me there." I nodded. Maybe this might be better. Or worse. 

"So on a happier note, how did you like getting Cooper?" My eyes lit up at the thought of Cooper. I had already grown to love that adorable little dog. When me and Danny had gotten out of the bath earlier today, Cooper had jumped up on Danny and then started pawing at my stomach from Danny's arms. When he was pawing at me it wasnt a viscious paw but more of a playful one. It was adorable to watch the little dog try ti reach my stomach.