Chapter 45

Prom night! Im excited. Danny is my date and my high risk pregancy is over so I can enjoy Danny finally. *wink wink*

"Danny is going to drop dead when he sees you!" I smiled at Jess and turned to look in the mirror. 

"You think so?" I looked at myself in the mirror and adjusted the dress. Since I had goven birth a little early, I lost my belly but I still was a little thick which made me a little self conscious. What if Danny didnt like my body anymore?

"I know so." A baby cry rang through the house and I went to the babies' room and looked. It was Naomi and I already saw James suck in a breath to start wailing also. I picked them both up quickly and started bouncing them. Naomi quieted quickly and James put his thumb in his mouth. I sighed and carried them into my room. Jess grabbed James and started cooing at him and he gave her a toothless grin. The doorbell rang and I went to it and saw my mo- Josie. 

"Hello Josie." 

"Hi Erica. Thank you for letting me babysit them tonight. It means the world to me." I smiled at Jose and handed her Naomi. I fufilled my promise and allowed her to see my kids at least once. Im not completely heartless. I would let Josie see them whenever she wanted. We may have had a falling out as mother-daughter but I was hoping she could be a friend and be in her biological grandchildren's life.

"Its no problem, Josie. I will see you tomorrow morning." Me and Danny were going to stay at a hotel for the night. One, we wanted a little privacy and two, some people are crazy. We didnt need some crazed teenager following us home and putting us or our babies in harm. I went back upstairs and put my heels on. The doorbell rang again. Me and jess grabbed our clutches and walked downstairs. Danny was already down stairs with Kane and both of their eyes lit up when they noticed us coming downstairs.

"Wow, you look gorgeous." I smiled at Danny and kissed him. 

"Thank you, Danny boy. You look great yourself." I turned and saw Kane staring at Jess with such a lustul stare, I didnt think they would even make it throught the whole prom.

"Kane, stop looking at my friend like she is a piece of meat!" That seemed to snap him out of it and he looked at me and smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry." I laughed and turned to Josie who had Naomi and James in her arms. I gave each of them a kiss on the forehead and walked to the door. Danny did the same and followed me out of the house. In the driveway, there was a black limo waiting for us with the driver standing next to the open door.  Just then, Zach's car pulled into the driveway.

"Zach, are you ever on time?" He smiled sheepishly and I turned my attention to his beautiful girlfriend. "Hazel, you look gorgeous!" She beamed at me then kissed my cheek and waved at Danny.

"So do you, Erica." I smiled in thanks and grabbed Danny's hand. I led him to the limo and waited for Jess, Kane, Zach, and Hazel to get into the limo. 

"Here, this is for you." I looked over to Danny and saw he had a white rose corsage in his hands. I kissed him and gave him my wrist for him to put it on.

"This is beautiful Danny. Thank you." He smiled and was about to say something when everyone began to get into the limo. The driver closed the door then went to the driver's seat. He started the car and we were off to Highschool Prom.

***

We opened the door to the club and everyone turned to stare at us. Probably because I was hand in hand with my husband who happened to be my former teacher. I heard people whispering and caught the words, 'slut' 'whore' 'easy', I ignored it but Danny seemed to be struggling to. 

"Danny, calm down. We know Im not like that." I took his palm and kissed it, whixh caused him to relax almost instantly. Its been a while since I did that but it still had the same affect.