Chapter 13

"Danny boy, Im hungry." I whined grabbing onto Danny's arm. 

"Okay baby, what do you want this time?" Danny said smiling down at me. This is the third time  Danny has gotten me food since we started baby shopping and I was starting to feel bad.

"Nevermind, Im fine." I said trying to stifle the growl of my stomach. Danny sighed and turned to me.

"Baby girl, what do you want? I can hear your stomach." I looked down at my feet. Even though I was going to actually get the food, I felt bad. For the last two weeks, I have been throwing up, Ive been super irritable and Ive been hungry nonstop. And Danny has been there the whole time. 

When I start throwing up early in the mornings, Danny wakes up and helps me. He thinks he hiding it, but I can see how tired he is in class. When I get irritable, I snap at him and hes only trying to help. Anytime I get a craving, he goes and buys it for me. Im so selfish and horrible. I feel my eyes watering and I start sobbing. 

Danny bends down to eye level with me. "Baby girl whats wrong?" He askes wiping away my tears. I sob again and wrap my arms around his waist. He immidiately hugs me back and leads me to a bench.

"Im sorry, Im so sorry Danny." He snapped his eyesbrows together and looked at me with concerned eyes.

"Baby what are you talking about?" His voice sounded strained and worried. Did he think I was going to break up with him or something?

"Danny Ive been terrible. I make you wake up early every morning just so you can help me when I get sick. All you do is help me and I snap and yell at you. Im always hungry and Im always sending you. Im so selfish. Im sorry, Danny. Just dont leave me." I said sobbing harder causing the tears to fall.

He sighed in relief. "Baby girl, I dont care. I would rather get up every morning super early just to make sure you are okay. I know you get angry faster so I dont take it personally and I know you get tired fast so I gladly get the food for you. Baby, I love you. Meaning I wont leave you for this. I got you pregnant so I will help you throught the whole process. We got 8 more months of this, baby." He smiled and kissed me lightly, sweetly. He put so much love in that kiss that I couldnt help but grin when we were done.

"I love you so much Danny boy."

"I love you so much too baby girl. Dont doubt that at all." The look in his eyes told me he wasnt lying to me. 

"Come on Danny boy, leys look at baby stuff!"  I jumped up and pulled him up then started running to the stores. He was laughing as I was pulling him through the plaza but he followed closely anyway.

We walked around the stores looking at cribs, strollers, bottles, everything. I grabbed Danny's hand and entwined our fingers. Its not often that we get to show public affection and Im going to take as much time as I have. We eventually ended up by the paints. I had green and Danny picked orange. 

"Baby girl, what color do you like best?" I tappped my finger against my chin and looked between the two colors. I love the color green but this orange was a really nice color.

"Hmm I dont know. I love green but this is a nice orange too." We stood there for another twenty minutes trying to decide before we gave up. Danny kissed my lips and we went to the car. We had an hour drive back home. I couldnt wait until I got out of high school so I could go public with Danny.

Danny started driving and we rode in a comfortable silence for a while. "So Ari, do you want to stay in our apartment or do you want to move?" Move? Where?

"Huh? Move where?" 

"Into a bigger house, where there will be space for our growing family." He said grinning. Growing family? He wants to have more kids with me?

"Wait you mean you want more kids with me?" I blurted out. I didnt mean for it to escape but it just did. I felt the heat come up my neck. I have only blushed one other time in my life and it also came from Danny.

Danny grinned even more. "Erica, yes I want more kids with you. Cant you tell? I couldnt even wait til we got married to have one." Married?

"You want to marry me too?" I blurted again and I felt my face get hot. Stupid hormones. I bet if I wasnt pregnant then I wouldnt be blushing right now.

"Yes I do want to marry you." Danny said chuckling. "The minute you are ready I will drop to my knee right then and there if you want me too." Oh. My. Gosh. Somehow I got the finest, sexiest man alive to want me to have his children.

"Wow, wasnt expecting that." He chuckled some more.

"What did you think? That I would stay with you until you had our kid then break up?" Honestly, yes. I just sorta hoped that wouldnt happen because I love Danny so much. I didnt answer and danny's face looked serious. "Baby girl, whats it going to take for you to realize that you are everything to me and I wont leave you? The only way Im leaving is if you tell me to and I pray you wont tell me to." He said. Oh trust me, I wont say that.

"I just feel like you are too good for me and that you wouldve been better off without me." He snapped his head towards me.

"Dont ever think that. You are too good for me. Every day I wake up wondering how I got you to be with me." I melted. Hes just too sweet! Danny pulled into the grocery store. "I know you are going to want some chocolate brownie ice cream so Im getting that now." I smiled brightly at Danny. I clearly had to stay in the csr because he couldnt be seen with me. He pecked my lips. "I will be right back. Love you." 

He went into the store and I sat back just relaxing until Danny got back. There was a tap on the window and I looked up. All the color drained from my face. Ms. Fender.  I put on a fake smile and rolled down the window.

"Hello Ms.Fender. How are you?"

"Im well. How are you?"

"Im fine. Im just waiting for my..mother to come out from getting some things."

"Thats good, so did you know Daniel- I mean Mr.Tate has the same car?" Was this trick trying to stick it in my face that she got to call him by his first name? Well too bad for her, I have 'Daniel' and I can have him anytime I wanted.

I looked out the winshield and saw Danny walking back. I panicked and got out of the car. "What are the odds. Here comes Mr.Tate!" I said loudly so that he would look over. He looked and his face dropped before he recovered and put on a fake smile.

"Hello Anna, Ari. What a coincidence."

"I know. What did you buy sir?" I asked innocently. I knew what it was because it was for me.

"Oh, my girlfriend are getting these cravings for chochloate brownie ice cream so I got it now before she wakes me up at 1 in the morning." Danny said smirking at me. 

"You live with your girlfriend?" Ms.Fender asked a little grudgingly. She kept her sickly sweet smile up but you could see her anger in her eyes.

"Oh yeah. Im going to propose soon. I know shes the one for me." He said winking at me. I blushed lightly again and coughed to hid my embarrassment.

"Oh well thats nice." Ms.Fender said. "I guess I will see you too on Monday." I nodded and smiled then waved as she started to walk away. 

We waited until she was completely in the store before me and Danny got in really quickly and drove home. "So you never answered my question." Question?

"What question?"

'Well I had about 3. what color do you want the baby room/ Will you marry me when youre ready? And do you want to move into a house?"

I smiled and looked at him. "Orange, yes yes yes! and i would love to move into a house but only when you feel is ready."

"Anytime feels perfect when its with you, baby girl." I smiled and got out since we arrived at home. This guy is too perfect for me!