Chapter 10

SEX SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER TOO! IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT SKIP THE FIRST PART OF THE CHAPTER! ENJOY!

*************************************************************************************************************************

I walked into Danny's classroom before first period and closed and locked the door. "Hey Danny boy, whats up?" He looked a little stressed so I walked over to him and plopped down in his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck.

"Nothing for you to worry about baby girl. Its just that Anna wont leave me alone. Its worse now that I said I have a girl." I sighed and kissed his palm. He rested his head on my shoulder and sighed deeply.

"You know I love you?" I turned and straddled Danny.

"I love you too." I shifted in Danny's lap and felt him harden under me. I rubbed myself on him and he groaned into my shoulder. I started rubbing Danny and he hardened even more.  He reached under my skirt and pulled my underwear away. He slipped his finger in and started working.

I moaned softly and my breath started coming in quick pants. I unzipped his pants and rose up onto him. I slid myself down and kissed Danny. I rode Danny, never breaking the kiss when someone knocked on the door.

I tried to get off but Danny kept going. In. Out. In. Out. He kissed down my neck and I moaned into his shoulder.

"Daniel?" Of course. Ms.Fender to interrupt our session. She tried to open the door but it was locked. "I guess he's not in right now." We heard her heels clinking away from our door and Danny started pushing harder, faster. I felt him tense and then felt the warm sensation telling me he was done, then I felt myself finish.

"Danny boy. We shouldve stopped when she came to the door." I said breathlessly. He kissed my shoulder.

"I dont care about her. I needed you just now. I love you baby girl." I kissed him passionatley and felt him harden inside me.

"Danny boy I love you too but we cant go again." I stood up and grabbed a paper towel to clean up. Danny groaned.

"Baby I know we cant but I want to so bad." He pouted and I laughed.

"I got to go Danny boy. I love you."

"See you later. I love you too baby girl."

***

"Hey Ricki, hows the move going?" I smiled at Jess. It has been about 3 weeks since I moved in with Danny and life has been great. I got a loving boyfriend and we have the best. sex. ever. almost every night and sometime day like earlier in his classroom.

"Its going great. I really love him and waking up to see his face every morning is the best." I sighed dreamily.

"I think you guys are perfect for each other." I jumped and looked at Zach behind me. This kid needs to learn to make his prescence known before speaking!

"Zach stop scaring the crap out of me! Why cant you just sit down and let us know you are here before you speak!" He shrugged.

"Thats no fun." I hit him playfully in the arm and laughed. The bell rang so we all collected our stuff and walked to sixth period together. "So tell me, how do you guys pretend that nothing is going on?" I shrugged. To be honest, I didnt know. we just acted like a teacher who liked to mess with a student. It was quite fun knowing that all these people were hitting on Danny but he came home to me every night. 

We walked into the classroom to see Melanie already there. She was talking to Danny and was lightly touching his arm. He kept trying to move away from her but she wasnt getting the hint. I raised and eye brow at him and he looked relieved to see me in the room.

"Ah Ms. Lane I needed to talk to you about a worksheet that you need to redo." Jess gave me a knowing look and Zach snickered. I scowled and walked with Danny into his office. "Baby girl you know that nothing was happ-" I cut him off with a kiss.

"Danny boy I know it was her." I laughed and kissed him again. He was about to open the door so I slapped and squeezed his butt and then opened the door and left a suprised looking Danny in his office. Jess looked at me with humor in her eyes.

"Ricki what did you do?" She whispered to me. I smiled and winked quickly at Danny who had recooperated and was now about to start the lesson.

"I squeezed his perfect butt before I walked out." I whispered back. She busted out laughing and then looked at Danny and laughed even harder. Danny turned a light pink and that caused me to laugh.

"Ari, Jessica you have detention today. Please dont disrupt my class anymore." Danny said in a strict voice. The only thing that betrayed his voice was the slight twitch of that mouth that I have learned to love so much.

***

"So what made you laugh so hard?" Danny said smirking at Jess when detention had started. Zach was sitting in the corner listening to his ipod and Kane was sitting in my lap. Yes, I said HE, the 20 year old man with muscles, was sitting in MY, the 18 year old skinny chick's, lap.

"Well, Ricki was just telling me what she did to you in the office." Kane turned to me licking his blow pop. Yes, I also said he had a blow pop.

"Did you rape him in his office?" Jess started laughing and Danny smirked.

"Not in my office. More like my desk chair." Jess' mouth dropped opened, Zach chocked on his spit and Kane froze from licking his lollipop.

"What did he just say?" Jess finally asked after she processed what had just been said.

"Well he said I raped him in his desk chair but actually it wasnt rape he wanted it." I said shrugging. Kane started vibrating in my lap which told me he was laughing.

"When did this happen?!" Zach said after he finished chocking.

"This morning." I said shrugging.

"Wow. I bet that was hot. Can I be he-" Kane was cut off by the door opening. Ms. Fender walked in and looked wide eyes when she saw us in the classroom.

"What are all of you doing in here?" She accused glaring at me.

"We could ask you the same thing." I retorted which earned a snicker from Kane and a glare from her. She turned away from me and started biting her lip and looking at Danny.

"So Daniel, want to go to dinner with me tonight?" I laughed at her. Seriously? Asking out a teacher in front of his best friend and students is so smart. *note sarcasm*

"Anna. I. have. a. girlfriend. I love her alot so no I will not go on a date with you, I will not grab lunch with you and we cannot hang out and 'grade papers' together." Danny said wearily. I smiled at him for saying he loved me alot. Ms.Fender sighed and left. "Want to go home now?" Danny said directed at me.

I nodded and everyone collected their stuff. I grabbed my keys and walked to the parking lot. I saw that Ms.Fender's car was still here so I knew I couldnt show Danny any affection til we get home. I gave Kane, Zach, and Jess a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then got in my car and drove home.

I went into the house and minutes later Danny came in. He kissed me passionatley. "I missed doing that all day." He sat down then pulled me into his lap. He kissed my jaw then my neck and my shoulder. Then he picked me up princess style and led me to the bedroom.

He took off my shirt and skirt then took off his shirt and put it on me. He stripped down to his boxers and  wrapped me in his arms. "Baby girl, tonight I just want to hold you. I love falling asleep with you wrapped in my arms and waking up with you there."

"I love falling asleep and waking up in your arms." He kissed my forehead then I heard his breathing even. I kissed his cheek then drifted off to sleep.