Chapter 17

"Hey Ant." I smiled at my brother as he stood from his seat to hug me. We were sitting in the new cafe, the same one that Ms.Fender tried to get Danny to go to with her. But she didnt, so haha. But whatever.

"Hey little sis. I missed you so much." He hugged me tightly but quickly released me and looked down at my stomach. "Now, you need to tell me how this happened because when I left the house, you werent pregnent." I chuckled a little but sobered up when I thought of the full story.

"Well Ant, you know how Mom and Dad argued alot. Well, all those times that Mom said she wanted Dad to go were lies. When Dad left, she started drinking heavily. And she started abusing me." Ant's face looked shocked. "Mom beat me almost every night. The night she didnt beat was the night I stayed at Danny's house because he understood that I didnt want to have to explain anything to Mom. He thought I had just fell down stairs but he didnt know that I didnt want to go home because Mom was the cause of everything." Ant looked pissed.

"I never should have left you with her. I knew I shouldnt have left. Im sorry sis. Im so sorry." Angry tears formed in his eyes.

"Ant you couldnt do anything. But as you know, Danny is my teacher. I met him on the first day of school and he became a sort of friend. He gave me detention and we talked like normal people, not teacher and student. He dropped me home and thats when Mom beat me to the point of broken ribs. I hid my bruises from Danny but he hurt me by accident and discoved my bruises. Thats when I told him that I fell down the stairs. He took me to the hospital and even paid for the bill. He took me to his apartment to rest and thats when I spent the night because I didnt want to go back home when I was still so hurt. I still took the medication for my ribs and I had a terrible allergic reaction to it. Danny stayed with me the whole time I was in the hospital. He missed work, everything. We continued to talk and we got closer." Anthony smiled at me as I talked. I couldnt keep the smile off my face when I talked about Danny. "One day, I went home and there was a guy in my room. He tried to r- he tried to rape me." I said quietly as a sob escaped my throat.

"I will kill him!" Ant roared as he knocked his chair down standing up. Everyone in the cafe turned to look at us and I stood and put my hand on his arm.

"Ant." He didnt answer. He was breathing heavily and wouldnt look at me. "Anthony!" I exclaimed. He finally looked at me and his face softened. "Ant, Im fine now. Please just sit." Anthony grabbed his chair and sat back down and took deep breaths. "Ant, Im fine because of Danny. I got away from the guy and I called Danny. Danny came to me and he beat the man almost to death. I stopped him before he could kill him. Danny basically cussed out Mom and told me to pack my stuff. He took me to his home and thats where I live now. When I slept over Danny's house the first time, we shared a bed." Ant rose his eyebrow at me and I blushed slightly from his accusing look. "We didnt sleep together the first time I slept over!"

"But you did the second time?" I blushed.

"Look Ant, I had already fallen in love with him and I was having niightmares and I needed a distraction from everything that had happened. Then he told me he was in love with me. We got together and were happy. Then I got pregnant. At first I hid it from him because I thought he wouldnt want me anymore. But when he found out he was so happy. Then he told me he wanted more kids with me and that he planned on marrying me. Then he proposed and now we are here."

"You look happy."

"Because I am." Ant smiled at me and got up and hugged me.

"Sis, I love to see you happy so I will accept Danny even though hes your teacher, but if he hurts you I swear to got he will regret it." I laughed and hugged Ant harder.

"I love you Ant."

"I love you too baby sis." I really wanted Ant to be to my wedding. I wanted him to give me away but I needed to talk to Dad first. I needed to clear up everything."