Chapter 9

• Dedicated to Dakotah!!!

SEX SCENCE IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!!! BEWARE! YOU CAN TELL WHEN ITS ABOUT TO START SO JUST SKIP IT. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT READ IT..PLEASE AND THANKS!

***********************************************************************************************************************

Danny turned back around and started walking towards my house. Kill someone? Oh no. I need him. He cant be here for me if he's in jail. I jumped out of the car and ran in front of Danny.

"Please, no dont do it." He kept walking so I was back pedaling in front of him. "I need you and if you are in jail, you cant help me. You cant be there for me." His step faltered for a step before he was back to walking quick again.

"Babyy, he cant get away with that. I dont care who he is or if I go to jail. As long as I know he cant hurt you again, I will be fine." I started crying again. This time it wasnt to distract Danny because I realized nothing could. It was because I knew I was about to lose Danny. He had such hatred and anger, just raw anger burning in his eyes.

Danny ripped open the door, almost ripping it off the hinges and stormed inside. My mom and that rapist were sitting curled up on the couch before Danny ripped the man away from my mother. "What th-" The man didnt get a chance to finish what he was saying before Danny was punching him in the face. He kept punching and punching until the man's face was barely recognizable. I pulled Danny away. Barely I might add and he turned to my mom. She stood in the corner cowering because of Danny. If I hadnt known that Danny would never lay a finger on me I wouldve been scared too.

"You are the most worthless piece of sh*t that ever walked tthis planet. You let that rapist into your house and slept with him before he turned and tried to rape your daughter! Your flesh and blood almost got violated because of you" He roared. She cowered more into the corner. "And you beat her? You are the reason she was in so much pain the last few weeks? You disgust me." He walked up until he was 2 inches from my mother's face. "If you ever, I mean EVER lay a hand on my Erica again, I will make you regret it. I promise you will regret it." So much venom was behind his words to my mother, I had to believe he meant it. He turned to me and his face softened completely.

"Baby girl, I want you to go and pack everything you can. You are moving out of here. Now." I nodded and ran upstairs. I had two suitcases and just stuffed them to full capacity with clothes and important belongings. Danny came upstairs a little later and carried my bags to his car. I sat down and he started to drive. He clenched the steering wheel so hard his knuckles were white.

I gently took one of his hands and kissed his palm. He other hand relaxed and I kissed his palm agagin and again. He pulled over to the side of the road and turned to look at me. He looked slightly nervous. Why would he be nervous?

"Look, I cant have you in that house anymore so I was hoping..well I wanted to see if maybe you umm wanted tto live with me?" My mouth dropped open and he kept his eyes from meeting mine. "Look, the thought of anybody touching you made me angry. So so angry and so sad. I wasnt there the first times. You went through all that pain and I couldnt do anything about it. I dont want that to ever happen again. I want to protect you. I want to know that you are safe." "And I like having your company." He added quietly. It was super sweet but he didnt have to explain. I wouldve moved in anyway.

"Danny boy. It seems you have a new roommate. Only problem, school?"

"We can work that out." He got back on the road and drove to his- our apartment. He took my bags up the stairs and turned to me. "This is completely your choice.Do you want to share a room or do you want the guest room?"

"With you." I didnt even hesitate and he just smiled and nodded.

"I understand why you chose my room. he bed is so soft and I know you have a habit of using my shoulder and chest as a pillow." I grinned back. No point in denying it.