Chapter 7

I had a terrible headache but I started to wake up. When I finally openend my eyes I was in a hospital bed. I keep ending up in hosptials and I hate hospitals! Uggh. I felt something leaning against my legs and looked down to see Danny. He is so adorable.

"Danny." His head shot up and looked at me. He gave me a breath taking smile and leaned up to kiss my forehead.

"You scared the crap out of everyone. And you need to tell Kane it isnt his fault because he believes that if he hadnt been provoking you, you wouldnt have fainted." I laughed. How did Kane come up with this whole explaination to why I fainted?

"Okay. I will tell him. How long have I been out?" Danny looked slightly sad and grabbed my hand.

"Well you've been out for 28 hours." What?! "You had a terrible allergic reaction to the medicine and went through cardiac arrest when you blacked out." Oh my gosh I couldve died yesterday. I grabbed Danny's hand and rubbed it against my cheek. Then I put it against my mouth against his palm and kissed it. I dont know why but I needed confort and his sweet and spicy smell gave it to me.

The docor came in and looked up from his charts. I cannot believe it! Its the same gay doctor that was eye raping Danny! "Well hello Ms.Lane are you feeling any better?"

"Well I dont feel any pain right now but I just found out I was out for a while."

"Yeah, you were. You are going to have to stay for observations for the next week because you went into cardiac arrest. We changed your medicine to see if it still helped."

"Wait, doc how is it that I had been taking the pills for this long and just now had a reaction?"

"To be honest, I have no clue but this young man saved your life." The doctor was eyeing Danny up and down. Danny didnt even notice because he was staring at me like the minute he looked away, I would break.

"Danny, Im fine. Where is everyone else anyway?" The doctor got the clue and brought in zach, Jess, and Kane.

"Oh my gosh if you ever do that again Im going to kill you before your own heart does!" I smiled and hugged Jess. That threat meant she was scared and that she really loves me. this is how our relationship works. Zach walked over and just hugged me for like a full 5 minutes. No joke. He kissed my forehead then backed away from me but never took his eyes away from me. Kane had been quiet and standing in the corner. I called him over and pulled him into a big hug.

"Kane dont you dare think this is your fault. You cannot control or cause an allergic reaction. I want my baby Kane back." I said that and he relaxed into my arms and hugged me back. He really was beating himself up for this.

"Whos baby Kane?" Of course Kane caught that.

"You remind me of a little 5 year old hopped up on candy so in my mind you are baby Kane." He smiled at me and that familiar glint lit up his eyes. Im really starting to love Kane like my own brother.

"Okay I hate to break this up but visiting hours are over. One person can stay. I looked as everyone tried to figure out who would stay. It was left between Jess and Danny and somehow Danny won.

"We will be back first thing tomorrow morning." Wait, today is Tuesday.

"You are not going to miss school for me." I glared at Jess and Zach. They eventually sighed in defeat. "See you after school."

I looked at Danny and he opened his mouth before I could even say anything. "Dont even dare say anything about me missing school. I already took off the full time to stay with you." I glared at danny but he gave me a dont-even-argue face and I sighed in defeat.