From The Begging (1)

Charlie's P.O.V.

I was feeling sick for a couple weeks and I couldn't keep anything down. I was lying in bed trying to remember when my last period was. I was two weeks late. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand where it was still plugged in.  Scrolling thru my contacts I only had one person I could tell, Carter.  

"Pick up, please pick up."

"Hello?" The sound of her voice gave away that she had just woken up.

"Umm, Carter...I...I need your help." Tears rolling down my face thinking of every worst possible thing that could happen.

"What happen?" 

"I think I'm pregnant!" I let it out fast and quite.

" I'll be there in 20, with a test and snacks," and with that last note, she ended the call.

I quickly hopped in the shower, washed my hair and got out, and slipped on leggings and hoodie and made my way down the stairs. About the time I sat down on the couch, Carter had walked in the door. Closing the door she threw a box of tests at me.

" Go, hurry up and take them." 

I did my thing, put them on the counter and set a timer. For whatever happens in the next 20 minutes will change my life or leave it the same. The sound of the timer scared me out of my thought. 

As much as I tried to look I couldn't, I was too scared. "Carter, come here!"

"Sooo? Baby or no baby?"

"I don't know, I'm too scared to look, will you?"

She moved over to the counter top to take a look at what will decide my future. 

"Charlett Renee Sanders, you're going to be a mommy!" 

It took a minute for her words to register in my head before the tears started to pool and fall down my cheeks. 

"I'm only 17, how can I take care of a little life? What do I do?" 

"Charlie your not alone.. you have me to help. I can't wait to be an aunt." 

I looked up to see her smiling face trying to comfort me, but all I could manage was a small smile. "Thank you, for everything. I don't know what I would do with you as my best friend."

For the rest of the day, we sat and watch Grey's Anatomy while we ate ice cream and junk food and talked about what my options were before she had to leave at six o'clock.