Gone: Part Two (22)

Brantley's P.O.V.

No matter how many damn times I call the police for updates, they tell me it's been a dead end.

TWO MOTHER FUCKING WEEKS. Charlie has been gone for two weeks. The camaras at the store showed nothing usefull.

The last few days Carter and my momma have been watching Cambrie, while Kolby and I started looking.
_______________________________________________________________________

Charlie's P.O.V

When Lexie came in to clean me up after yesterday's "taste", as they call it. She had gotten me dressed for and event they call, The Showing.

The Showing, is were all the women in the compound put on something sexy and revealing. Some women wear nothing but cat ears and heels. Women are brought out and had to strip and dance on stage. It was mostly like a strip club, but there were no rules. Men were aloud to do what they wanted. That included touching.

My outfit consisted of a blue nighty, with a matching thong, and black heels. My makeup was a smoky eye, with plum lipstick. My finger and toe nails were done to match my lips. Finishing up my outfit was the black choker.Chokers were often worn for a restraint, so the men could keep us still while they took us.

Chokers were often worn for a restraint, so the men could keep us still while they took us

Lexi had told me that I've been in here for two weeks. In that two weeks who knows what my family has been doing. All I could do was think of them. They were my happy place in this dark time.

The Showing started in ten minutes so all of the girls had to get lined up on stage. Since I was the newest, I got center stage and a spotlight.

The curtains opened and men started to whistle. The girls on the ends began to strip, causing a water fall on both sides. Once it got to me I reluctantly pealed off my nighty. Once I was stripped, all of us had gotten on all fours, crawling to the edge of the stage.

I didn't make it to the edge before the guy in front of me grabbed me and lead me towards my room.

I had gotten a different room a few days ago. It was still decorated the same but this one had a closet, way more toys and condoms, and a stripper pole in the center. My closet consisted of heels, stipper boots, thongs, chokers, sexy bralettes, and loingeries.

We had made it into my room, and within a minute he was fully undressed, and sitting on a chair. I started to dance knowing that it was expected of me.

I got on my hands and knees and crawled to him, laying my chin on his thight. He took one hand and trailed down my back and ripped my thong off. His fingers were inside of me as he picked me up, thrusting his fingers inside of me as he carried me to bed.

Withing a few minutes I was coming down from my first orgasim of the night. He worshipped over my body like I was some sort of a goddess. My titts were being milked and nipped on. After the attack on my titts was done he began sucking his way down. Once his mouth attached to my clit, his tongue was licking up my juices.

His worshipping only lasted for so long before he flipped me over, bring me up on my hands and knees. He crawled under me and continued to feed off of me. Once he was done, he slipped farther up the bed, to were his dick was rubbing against my lips. I did as I was expected of and took his thick, length in my mouth bobbing up and down as he thrusted causing me to gag. Once the his hot cream hit the back of my tongue, he was gone.

Feeling nothing but emptiness, I crawled to the cornner and cryed. I never asked for any of this.
_______________________________________________________________________
Brantley's P.O.V.

Pictures of Charlie were posted everywhere. Whether they were missing signs in grocery stores or on and social media. Nothing we seemed to do would bring us any closer to where Charlie was.

It was almost a quarter till midnight, when a buddie from the MC showed me a website. This website was called, The Showing. It had a list of Callgirls.

What caught my eye was a girl on the front with the newest additions by the name of Candy Can. She had long, slightly wavy brown hair but other than that she was identical to Charlie.

After haveing Hacker look up a few things, we found out the club was ran by Charlie's ex sperm-doner and the little brunette was my beautiful Angel. To say I was pissed was and understatement, I was FUCKING DEADLY.