She's Here(13)

Brantley's P.O.V

It's been a good month since I got the nursery finished. Charlie is now pushing eight months into her pregnancy.  Everything is going amazingly. We had a doctors appointment a couple days ago and Buggs is right at 7 pounds. Sometimes I think I'm more excited than she is.

Charlie's P.O.V.

 I've been getting Buggs clothes put away today. Brantley had to go back to the studio in Nashville yesterday, and he won't be home for two more days. When he left you could tell he didn't want to, but it is his job. 

I'm pushing eight months and we still don't have a name for Buggs.  I just finished putting the last few hang up clothes when I got a sharp pain in my stomach. It didn't last very long so ignored it and went to B and I's room to pack our hospital bag and put the cover on the carrier. 

I was hooking up the carrier in the new Tahoe B got me when I got another stab of pain. I hurried back to the house to get my phone from the bedroom. As I got to the last step my pants became completely soaked. 

"No, no, no, B isn't here," I yelled in panic. 

I grabbed my phone and dialed B's number.

"Hey Baby," B answered the same time I let out a scream from the pain. "Baby, whats wrong."

"B...baby...NOW!"

"I'm on my way Darlin, call momma."

I called Becky and had her meet me at the house to take me to the hospital. Buy the time Becky got to the house I changed my pants, got out to the car with everything I needed, All we had to do was wait for Becky to jump into the driver's seat of my Tahoe. 

*****Flashforward 3hours*****

I've been in labor for three hours and Brantley is still an hour out. I just hope I can wait it out till he gets here. About the time the doctor walks in to check my progress, B texts me.

Baby❤
       Hey just landed at the air port. Be there in 20. Love you baby girl you got this❤

Me
    Hurry baby. I need you❤

Baby❤
      I am. Be strong you got this.

"Well Ms. Sanders, you are at a 9. It wont be much longer."

"Ok. Brantley is on his way can you let him know what room I'm in?"

"Sure will Ms. Sanders."

"Thank you."

All we had to do was wait. The longer I was in labor the painful the contractions. I grabbed the note pad that  was on the bedside tray and started writing out baby names that I kinda liked, then Brantley could choose what he liked out of all of them.

First Names         Middle Names
Timberlynn                   Lynn
Everleigh                       Rain
Embrey                         Laine
Cambrie                       Faith
Oaklynn                      Lee

I put the last name on the paper and laid the notepad back on the table. Brantley should be here any second. The doctor came in followed by Brantley.

"Hey Baby."

"Hey B."

"Ok Brantley, Charlotte the baby is ready. I'm going to count to three and I want you to push for a solid ten seconds, ok?" The doctor said.

"Ok." I said letting out a shaky breath.

"Alright, 1...2...3 push. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...relax."

We waited a few second before going again.

"And, 1...2..3...your crowning, give me one big push."

I gripped B's hand and let out a strong push. Everything was well worth it when I heard my baby girl's cry. All that was left was a name for my Buggs.

"Hey B?"

"Yeah baby?"

"What are we gunna name her?"

"Uhhh....well what do you got?"

"I wrote down some names I liked on the notepad over there."

He read the notepad for a little bit before turning around with a smile on his face. "I think I found one."

"Oh yeah, what is it?"

"CambrieLynn Rain Gilbert." He said with confidence.

"Oh baby I love it. Our little CambrieLynn."

After a few hours of me and B enjoying CambrieLynn, we decided  to make it Facebook and Instagram official.

CambrieLynn Rain Gibert Born at 4:36pm on March 20th, 2018. Weighing 7lbs 5oz and 18 inches long.
Welcome to the world Buggs Can't wait to see what life has awaiting  for you. Love you baby girl❤ @brantley gilbert

_______________________________________________________________________

And shes here!!
How do you like the name CambrieLynn? Was going for something unique and pretty.