Damn It (23)

Brantley's P.O.V

Some of the guys from the MC came with me to The Showing club. My plan was to buy her for the night and sneak her home.

Well as we got seated by the stage, the lights started to fade and out walked over two dozen girls. They ranged from around 30 years old to what looked like 16 years old. This place was illegal.

Once I found my little brunette beauty, I got up and walked to the edge of the stage. When I reached out to grab her a man not five feet to my left, jumped up and ripped her off stage the stage and towards the hallway.

The look in her eyes made my heart drop. The closer I got to the hallway, the realization of what was about to happen to her had me seeing red. Breaking out into a sprint, I was able to slip my boot in front of the door.

"What the fuck man. Get your own whore, Candy's mine for the night."

"Well sorry to break it to ya fucker but that girl is MINE." I seethed.

"There's no brand on her buddy, so she's mine."

"Charlie, come here baby girl."

She was hesitate before walking to me. She made it almost to arms reach before the guy grabbed a fist full of her hair, yanking her on her ass. Two steps is what it took before I was on top of the guy battering his face in.

"Bbbb....B stop please.....I wanna go home." 

The tears running down her face scared me. Was she scared of me? I took off my leather jacket, handing in to her so she could cover up.

"Do you want to take any thing with you?"

"No. I just want to go home."

"Well were going to take you to the hospital first. I wanna get you checked out."

"Ok."

_______________________________________________________________________
Charlie's P.O.V.

It was a quite ride to the hospital, curled up into B's side just letting the tears fall.

"Brantley."

"Yeah baby girl?"

"How long have I been gone?"

"Umm a day shy of three weeks, baby."

"God damn it. B, I wanna get Buggs and go straight to the house after."

"Fine by me baby girl."

Sorry its short.....kinda needed a filler chapter for the next chapter.