Bows or Bows🎀(27)

Charlie's P.O.V.

I'm now 20 weeks along and Brantley decided he wanted to plan the reveal party.
Momma Becky and I laughted at his crazed running around he has been doing for the last week. With him in the barn finishing the decorations and Cam taking her nap, I convinced Becky to let me help with the goodie baking that needs to be done. The only detail we were alowed to know about this reveal was that it was a Bows or Bows🎀 theam.
After all the decorations were set up outside Brantley, came into the kitichen to tell us to get dressed and ready before everyone showed up.

I put Cambrie in a pink long sleeve shirt with black antlers on the bottom left hand corner. A pair of matching black leggings with white antlers, matching the paired scarf.

Leaving her with her Mawmaw, I went upstairs to take a shower and get dressed. In a white, knee high dress and cream colored shaw.

Leaving the bathroom my phone goes off, leaving an unknown number

Leaving the bathroom my phone goes off, leaving an unknown number. I answer and automatically get chills.

"Hello?"

"Charlotte! I was hoping this was you!"

"What do you want?"

"I was hoping to see my granddaughter?"

"Why would I let you have her after everything you did to me? I needed my mother and you threw me away like I was nothing. I was kidnapped, beat and rapped, because I didn't have you. But you know what I met someone and he loves my daughter and it just so happens he's outside right now putting together our gender surprise party."

"Honey, I had no idea. But I want to be here for you and your family. I left your father and I'm back in Athens. I just want to be here for you."

"I'm living in Jefferson. The party is at 2pm sharp. You can meet CambrieLynn, Brantley and see what your next grandbaby will be. And mom one wrong move and I wont trust you again."

"I'll be there baby, I'll be there."

"Alright, bye"

I sat on the bed for a bit before going down to tell Brantley. Momma Becky was setting the food table up, making it look nice. The gender table was set up and looked awesome. Brantley of course begging Kolby's girlfriend to know what the baby was.

"Hey Brantley, baby can you come here."

"Sure thing, sweet thang."

"I just got off the phone with my mom. I guess she left my dad and is living back in Athens now. But she wanted to meet Cam and I told her she needed to be here at 2 sharp to meet everyone and one wrong move and she was done."

"If this is something you think should happen then I'm a hundred percent game. But I dont want your dad or brother around them at all."

"Neithet do I but as much as I love your mom, I do miss mine. And I want CambrieLynn and Bean to grow up knowing their other grandma."

"Well then lets do it."

As 1:30 hit people started showing up. The closer it got to 2, the more nervous I was getting. After almost 2 years, I was seeing my mom and she was meeting the man of my dreams and my child.

At 2pm sharp her, navy blue ford explorer, pulled up by the barn. With Cambrie on my hip, I went over to greet my mother. Around five feet from her Brantley joined at my side. She of course dressed in her normal attire of my fathers money.

"Hello, Mother."

"Oh, Charlotte. Its so good to see you. Is this my granddaughter?"

"This is CambrieLynn. And this is Brantely my fiancée."

"Oh,honey. You did good althought I wouldnt of figured the bad country boy to be your type at all."

"Well he is. Now if you would go get some food and find a seat, we would like to find out was Bean is."

I walked over to tell Kolby' girlfriend, Lacy that we were ready to know. She gave Kolby the keys telling him it was time. Before we knew it the colored smoks filled the air making Brantley holler in delight.

 Before we knew it the colored smoks filled the air making Brantley holler in delight

"Looks like we got our selves a Coulter Keith, darlin."

"Sounds perfect for me."