Replace The Bad With The Good (24)

Charlie's P.O.V.

I've been home for two weeks now. Mainly my day consists of getting up to get Cam and going back to bed. Brant has been on a kick about not letting me go anywhere unless I leave to go on tour with him.

Speaking of tour, Cam and I are leaving to go on The Georgia Tour with Brantley. Everyone heads out on tuesday and meets up in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

Honestly no matter how crazy tour life can be, it sounds amazing compared to being stuck at home all day, everyday. I quickly get Cambrie and I dressed before meeting Brantley down stairs.

"Hey baby girl." Brantley says giving Cam a kiss on the cheek, then leaving one on mine. "Hey babe."

"Hey honey."

"So what do you want to do today?"

"Well I was thinking of maybe going to the mall to get a few things for the tour."

"Ok, when are you wanting to leave?"

"30 minutes maybe?"

"Sounds good to me."

An hour later we arrived at the mall in Athens. Our first stop was in Victoria Secrets and Pink.

Not even five minutes of being in the store Brantley had found six bra and underwear sets, that juat so happened to be lace. I had to give him the benefit of the doubt because they were some beautiful sets.

After being in the store for a little over an hour, I walked out with three pairs of leggings, two swimming suits, five shirts, seven bra and underwear sets and a bottle of perfume.

Our next stop was in Children's Place to find Cam a few things that would fit her for a while. Being in there for twenty minutes Brantley had found two pairs of printed legging with the matching shirts and a pair of sunglasses.

We wondered around the mall untill we found a JCPenny's and got three swimming suits for Cam, three beach towels, two swimming trunks for Brant, and a baby floaty.

With Brant being hungry after all of our shopping we stopped at IHOP and got breakfast for a late lunch at 2:45pm. After a long day of shopping and just hanging out as a family, I was ready to go home, watch a movie and eat popcorn.

We decided to let Cam pick out a movie and with her being almost one in two months, she has a love for anything that is Poppy The Troll. So we are watching Trolls. Hafe way through the movie Cam is out like a light which is surprising with it being only 8 at night.

Letting Brantley put her to bed, I quickly head to our bathroom to put on a lace burgundy mini nighty. I qickley fix my hair, apply a little eye liner, put on Brantley's favorite pair of my black fuck-me-heels and quickly get in bed before he gets in here.

Brantley opens the door and glances around the room. When his eyes land on mine, he looks me up and down lingering on the black heels. His eyes go from green to black and fill with pure desire.

"You see something you like, babe?"

"No, but I see something I damb sure fucking love."

"And whats that?"

"MY women.......on MY bed...........in MY shoes." He growls at me.

"What are you going to do about it?" I pick up the bottle of whiped cream, put some on my pointer finger, pop it in my mouth and suck it off.

"Fuck!" He says stalking over to the bed, pulling me hard by my ankles making my core smack down on his waist. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes, now hurry." He quickly tears every clothing article of mine and his, to begin his task of replaceing the bad memories with the good ones.

******JUST WANNA GET THIS OUT THERE, I HAVE ANOTHER BOOK OUT CALLED, I'M GONE. I HOPE Y'ALL WILL CHECK IT OUT AND LET ME KNOW WHATCHA THINK.

I ALSO WANNA THANK Y'ALL FOR THE AMOUNT OF READS I HAVE, NEVER THOUGHT, WHY ME, WOULD GET 6.29K READS.

                                  Love y'all ~Hailey❤