I Could NEVER Hate You (26)

Brantley's P.O.V

I looked around for my beautiful fiance and still could not wrap my head around, where she could be. I last saw her before Writers Circle, and that was two hours ago. I decided to call Jason and see if he knew where his wife was.

"Yello"

"Hey buddy, do you by any chance know where your wife is?"

"Yeah, uhh both of our wives, your daughter and my son went with Caroline and Tate on a mall trip. Something about needing some R&R before things became hectic."

"Sounds like them. Heck two out of the three are pregnant. Knowing Charlie she's either planing a baby shower or they are making her look for things for the wedding."

"You know it. Hey what do you say about calling Luke to see of he and Bo, want to go out for a bite?"

"Sounds good to me. You want me to call them?"

"Nah I got it. I will text you where we're meeting up at."

"Alright see ya then man."

Knowing were Charlie and Cam were gave me a easy mind.

~~~~~~HOUR AND A HALF LATER~~~~~~

The boys and I have been at LongHorns for a good hour before we decided to head back to the house.

We pull in a see that the wives and kids are here.

"Well boys I guess it's time to see what your pregnant wives spent."

"Watch it BG. Your fiance is planing a wedding." Luke laughs.

"Yeah we should go check the damage."

Walking in the door we stopped dead in our tracks. Shopping bags and stripper glider covered my living room. The closer we got to the kitchen we heard the laughter of our women. I scooped  up CambrieLynn and kissed Charlie on the cheek, the others doing the same.

"So whats the damage?" I asked quirking and eyebrow at her smirk.

"Well the only one you can see is what you will get after dinner. Speaking of dinner, Britt, Lina and myself made a heck of a meal. So you boys get washed up and we will get the kids."

*********Later That Night************
Charlie's P.O.V

While everyone was focused on the fire outside I quietly grabbed Cam to get her changed in her "Big Sister" pajamas and to grab the gift bag.

Stepping back out side Brantley was facing me. I held up the gift bag and got a smirk and head shack in response.

"We picked this up for you while we were out."

He pulled out the onsie and laughed. "Babygirl I think this is to small for my princess."

"Well open up the rest."

He opened the box revealing the positive pregnancy test. The emotion flashing over his face went from puzzled, shocked, happy, and excited.

"Are you for real?"

"Yeah we have our first appointment on friday. I should be eight weeks then."

"We're havin another baby. Oh my god another baby. Guys I'm havin another baby."

"So you don't hate me for getting pregnant this soon?"

"Baby I could never hate you. As far as getting pregnant this soon I would have been ready after Cam turned one or one and a half."

The rest of the night went fantastic. Brittany and Jason had announced that they were having a girl. Luke and Caroline spilled that they were having a girl. Carter expressed that she would be expecting a nephew this go around.

But as for Bratley and I we were stoked to be adding another Gilbert to the chaos.