Babies (25)

Charlie's P.O.V

Currently we are in Ohio, playing a twenty thousand people show in Cincinnati.  The past three weeks of our life has been anything but relaxing. Life on the road is a constant circle of chaos, headaches and fights. When Ben finds a beer there is always a promised show between him and another band member.

Chaos is one and only way to explain our bus. With Cambrie being 11 months, she is into EVERYTHING! Normally it wouldn't be a problem but with the amount of migraines I have been having, it sucked. When I stared getting sick everyday, it became horrible.

I grabbed Cam and walked off the bus, sliding into the Golf Cart seat with PJ.

"So little momma, when is the next one coming?" PJ smirked.

"Hopefully not for a little while longer. But knowing Brantley, as soon as she is a year he will be ready for another one." I said as I wrestled Cam, trying to make her sit still.

"Well, you know Boss, he loves kids. But you two are 25 and 19. Your engaged and you have a one year old to think about. Keep up the good work."

"Thanks PJ! And I know, wedding planing needs to start happening soon."

"Don't stress on the small stuff, Firecracker. Simplicity is always the key."

We pulled up backstage and sight before me would make every sane women, cream. Black jeans that hug his ass good, along with a t-shirt that hugs his chest and shoulders. To top everything off that damn black hat, worn backwards.

In the last week I have jumped his bones, about every hour. Not to say he don't like it, cause he loves it. But if it goes on any longer he might start running from me. He has it in his head that I'm going to break his dick, but it's okay for him do turn me on.

I found out two days ago that I am pregnant again. I'm planning on telling him after the show. Brittany and Jason are on tour with us, and they are also expecting a girl. Brittany is the only one that knows about the baby.

So far my only idea of breaking the news is putting Cam in a Big Sister outfit, and simply letting Brantley question the outfit.

A knock at the bus door interrupts my train of thought. I peek out the window to see Brittany holding a gift bag.

"Hey Britt!"

"Hey Charlie! Where's my beautiful niece?"

"She is laying in the couch."

Brittany made a mad dash to Cam, and scooped her up. We talked about the wedding plans, baby shower ideas and a way to tell Brantley about the baby.

We came to the conclusion of giving him the test and a onesie that says, "I'm proof daddy doesn't shoot blanks!"

"Oh Charlie, I love it."

"So do I. I just have to get the onesie."

"Well we will be heading back to Nashville tonight so you can have it sent to my place and it should be there by tomorrow."

"Britt your one smart cookie! I love your thinking."

"Oh, I know! I can't wait until we have all our babies. Memphis will have his little sister and CambrieLynn will have a baby sibling. I just can't wait!"

For the rest of the day we had play dates with Memphis and Cam. Brittany and I shopped for baby must haves. We also knocked a huge chunk out of the wedding planing.