SUPRISE!!!(12)

Brantley's P.O.V. 

Charlie went out a week ago with momma and Carter to go get things planned for the wedding. Both girls have been staying with momma to get the "crafty" decorations done so they can be put up and out of the way. 

With Charlie not being home I had time to work on Buggs nursery. I've been trying to work on the room when she goes shopping with momma, so then I actually have time to work and decorate everything. The nursery took a little less than a month to complete.

Decorating and setting up the nursery was my gift to Charlie. I've kept the room locked up so it could be a surprise for her when it's finished.  She's done so much around here this was my way of thanking her. But damn was it hard, hacking her Pinterest and Wish accounts to find out what theme and style she wanted was hard.

I'm finishing up with the frames and wall hangings when I hear Charlie and Carter come in the front door.  Putting up the last frame I shut the door and walk downstairs to find Charlie. I absolutely can't wait to show her Buggs room.

"Darlin' where ya at?"

"In the kitchen B."

I turn the corner to see my beautiful fiance in a pair of daisy dukes, a black tank top on with pink lettering across the bust saying  '#FutureMrs.Gilbert', across her baby bump saying 'BabyGibertComingSoon', and of course Charlies square-toed brown boots. She didn't have any make-up on and that's how I like it. I'd rather be able to look at her natural beauty that a face full of gunk. 

After giving her a kiss I pull her around to the stairs to show her the nursery. 

"B... where are you taking me?"

"I got the nursery done while you were gone." After those words left my mouth she was the one dragging me up the stairs to see.

We made it to the door but gut for giggles I lifted the door key above her head, to make her wait in anticipation.

"Damn it, Brantley Keith," she growls with her hand on her hip, while stomping her foot.  " I would like to see my daughters room, so if you could quite being and assjacket."

I try to hold in the laughter from her choice of words but it comes out anyway. I unlock the door and place my hand over her eyes, pulling her farther into the room. Once I get her to the center I let go and walk back over to the doorway.

"Alright babe, on the count of three your going to open your eyes. One.....Two.............Thr-."

"Brantley this is perfect. I love it." She says cutting me off.

"I'm glad ya like it darlin'."

I let her take in the latte colored walls, pink dresser, wooden crib, and the rest of the country rustic decor. While she's staring at everything in 'aww,' Carter comes up to check it out herself and basically does the same thing Charlie did when she saw everything.