Already (6)

Brantley's P.O.V.

The smell was my wake up call and damn was it making me hungry. I jumped out of bed threw on a pair of sweets and went to see what was for breakfast. Walking down the stairs I could hear her humming a song I wasn't familiar with. 

When I got to the door frame of the kitchen I leaned against it admiring the beautiful, 5'3 blond dancing with her earbuds in. After humming a little she started to sing the words, the longer she sang the louder she got, but damn did that girl have a voice!

"When I get 'em I make 'em say (oh)

Sex be my day (job)

I hit 'em the back of my (car)

Make 'em ride like a see (saw)
I make 'em laugh and giggle
Cuddle a little
Suck on a nipple, lick!
The whip cream from the middle
Girlfriend I never go raw
I rip off panties and I pop off bras
B-L-U-E-S-T-A-R
Ask around the block how freaky we (are)
I drink red bull so I keep stamina" 

The lyrics that came out of her mouth left my jaw on the floor. That little blond had some crazy music taste. She hummed a little more before she started to sing again. Eger to here the next verse I walked a little closer to hear her.

"Slick got mo' game than a lil' bit

Baby girl five, five brown eyes with the thick lips
Thick thighs with the slim hips
Sugar honey ice t
Baby girls is shii' and a bag of chips
I like to catch when she coming home
Lights out with a cherry thong
Eater her up like a sundae cone
Orgasin' moanin'
You got me open
Love John is strokin'
No joking
Coochi swollen
The bedroom smoking
Get some air up in this room girl
Ah ah ah ah
If loving you is wrong
Then I don't want to be right
So I'm a take my time and do it right"

Her song choice left me a little dumbfounded. Thinking how a sweet, innocent girl could be singing such a kinky ass song. When she didn't sing anymore I walked up and gave her barley underwear covered ass a swat.

"Wow, what the hell Brant, you scared the living hell ata me." She said punching me with one arm and holding her chest with the other.

"Sorry, it was on full display." holding my hands up in surrender.

"It's alright. Now take a seat, foods ready."She said pointing to the bar with the spatula and setting my plate down along with her's.

She got two glasses of orange juice, sat beside me and started eating. We talked about anything and everything before my phone started ringing, I gave her an apologetic look before taking the call from Marc.

"Hey Marc, whats up."

"I need you at the studio at 3 tomorrow. No, if, and's or but's about it BG."

"Ok, I'll be there," I said before ending the call.

"Where you goin?" Charlie asked with a little disappointment on her face.

"Nowhere today but I have to go to the studio tomorrow. Hey, you wanna go with me?"

"Yeah, that sounds like fun."

"Alright well how about we go get dressed and we can go get your stuff moved in?"

"Ok."

I know I shouldn't be thinking anything into having Charlie in my bed last night, and I damn sure shouldn't be trying to make any moves on her. Hell, I'm 23 and she's a pregnant 17-year-old, staying with us until she finds a place she can afford. But I'd be blind to say she ain't drop dead beautiful, and a damn idiot to say she ain't worth it. Any man would be lucky to have her. 

I mentally scolded myself for letting my self want Charlie in that way. When I get to my room Charlie comes out of my bathroom wearing painted-on, dark washed jeans paired with a black mossy oak t-shirt, with her hair put up in a messy bun. In my opinion, she was beyond beautiful the way she looked. No make-up to hide her natural beauty, hair pulled back to see her face, she looked perfect. 

She left the room to go downstairs while I took a shower and got dressed. First time in a year that I've had to take a cold shower to calm myself below the waist. I knew already that the little blond haired, blue eyed beauty sitting downstairs was going to be the death of me.

****I'm not really good a writing in a guys point of view so hang with me on this one, I'm learning as I go.****