Home? Maybe... (5)

We pulled in to a long driveway and at the end was a beautiful two-story, log cabin house with a four-car garage. To the right of the house was a six-car shop. Everything out here was peaceful and perfect. When Brantley put the truck in park I quickly closed my eyes again, not wanting him to know I was awake.

"Hey Darlin, we're here."He kept his voice low so only I could hear, even thought Kolby had already bailed. "Come on let's get you inside. We can move your stuff in tomorrow."

"Mmmhm ok, Brant." 

I walked to the front of the truck while he went to get one of my bags from the trailer. When I made it up the steps he had already unlocked the door and had my bag in the living room.

"Do you want the tour now or in the morning?"

"Umm now will be ok."

He lead me thru the living room, dining room, and the kitchen. The downstairs floor was a beautiful open floor set up with all hardwood floors and cabin style walls. The living room was astonishing with a rock fireplace by the staircase. The dining room was simple with a dark stained, hardwood table with a bench and five chairs. My favorite room was the kitchen, its layout was rustic and spacy. The cabinets were dark wood to match the floor. Everything was decorated amazingly, kinda hard to believe there weren't women living in the house.

Off the kitchen was a Brantley's music room. Every country music legend there was, Brantley had a poster of 'em decorating his walls. There was a couch in the middle parallel to the huge flat screen TV on the stand in front. In the corner of the room was a desk with what I'm guessing his songbook flipped over saving a page. Albums on a shelf, guitars on a stand, this room was perfect and by far my favorite room in the house.

We made our way up the stairs where there were a master bed and bath, five other rooms and another bathroom. The first door on the right was Kolby's bedroom, the last room on the left was Brantley's.

"Darlin your room is the last one on the right, across the from me. None of the rooms are set up yet so you can sleep in my bed and I'll crash on the couch." He was so dead on his feet you could tell in his voice and eyes.

"Umm no you are not giving up your bed I'll take the couch."

"No can do darling, I won't put a guest on the couch, so you will be taking my bed."

I gave him the look defeat before making a deal with him,"only if you sleep in there too?!?"

"Alright Darlin', now let's go to bed it's already midnight." He flashed his panty-dropping grin before handing me my bag so I could change to comfy close in his bathroom.

When I finished he was already in bed playing some game on his phone. I crawled in on the other side of his bed. When I just started to get comfortable, he pulled me into him burying his face in my neck, within 20 minutes we fell asleep.