Gone: Part One (21)

Warning mature contents.

Brantley's P.O.V

It has been three weeks scince Charlie got the first note, and two long days scince she went missing.

She had left Cam with me while she went to the store. After her being gone for five hours I started getting worried. I called momma to see if she had gone over to check on some of the wedding details, but she never showed up over there either.

I was about to call Carter and Kolby's house when I got the phone call from the town Cheif of Police. The words out of his mouth had me seeing red. The only thing that kept me sane was the six month old Cambrie playing on the livingroom floor.

The only thing they knew was that she was loading the groceries up, when somebody beat and took her. Blood was all over the back of her Tahoe. She was gone.

The only think keeping me somewhat sane is my daughter. Knowing she needs me is keeping me thinging rationally. But that doesn't mean I haven't quite looking.

_______________________________________________________________________

Charlie's P.O.V

My head throbbed.
My jaw stung.
My legs were jello.
My inner elbo was brused amd clotting.
My body was bare and covered in blood and bruises.

The last thing I remember was putting my things in the car. After that my brain is blank.

I layed in a huge room. The walls and ceiling were covered in mirrors. One wall was painted black and had whips and a trunk pushed up against it, along with a dresser. The bed I was lying on was quite comfortable. The frame was black solid wood, while the sheets were black and red. There was no other light in the room besides the spotlight.

I could here foot steps out side the door. Maybe three or four people. There was some talking before one man walked in.

He was tall and muscular. The jet black hair gave him and edgy look. His eyes were black and cold, almost filled with anger and lust at the same time.

He got closer to the bed before grabing a bottle of what looked like lotion and started rubbing it on me.

"Where am I?" I chocked out.

"You are now a boughten slave."

"What do you mean."

"I mean that you will be kept in this room. You will be cleaned and taken care of by a stylist. Then you will be broght back here, hand cuft to the head board and men will pay to taste you. You know belong to Mr. Wilson. If you don't do as any of the men tell you then you will he sold." They way he said Mr.Wilson gave me the creeps, but nothing could have prepared me for the news I just got.

"Are you going to have me?" I fought back my sobs.

"Oh Candy Cane, I will be telling you your role here."

"My names not Candy Can."

"Oh but it is. The buyers here like something that taste sweet but fights back. So when they come in to have you you will fight back. They love the dominant power they have over their women." He stopped as if he was thinking then started again." When you are let out of you room you are not to wear clothes, the men here like to see what they are paying for. They will come in as groups or and just one man."

Eveything that he was telling me made my heart drop. There was no way I could fight back becuause I was handcuffed. All I wanyed was Brantley and my daughter. I was going to miss all of Cambrie's milestones.

The sound of a belt falling broke me out of my thoughts. The man had undresses himself completely and dove from the foot of the bed and attacked my core. He was so rought that it broght tears to my eyes. There was so much bitting that I really thought he was going to eat me.

The attack on my pussy lasted for what seemed like hours before he moved up to my titts. He bite and sucked. It only lasted for a few minutes before he went to the dresser that was against the wall and pulled out all sorts of toys. He fed of my pussy for much longer this time before attaching a clamp to my clit, and both my nipples.

He was gone for a while before he came back with three other men. On man was holding a camera and wearing a suit. He stayed by the corner and filmed everyhting.

The other men were completely naked. One of the new guys pushed me on my side, while he slide in behind me and sucked on my neck. The othere new guy layed in front and faced me  while sucking on my nipples. They had pushed my towards the center of the California King bed. The both began thrusting into me, one had my pussy and the other my ass.

The man from earlier smirked at the the camara man before walking over and positioning himself behind my head. His dick was at my eyes as he was on all fours.

"Open wide Candy."

I did as he said and got a mouth full of dick, along with the other guys. All I could do was cry so I did. The man in the corner had a smirk on his face the whole time. After I could see the sun in the window they stopped.

A few women came in to get me. As we left my room them men stared at me and started bidding for tonights run. The ladies had cleaned me up and waxed me, before bringing me back to my room. When I walked back in Ryan was waiting by my bed to handcuff me to it.

"Oh my sweet Charlotte, tonight and tomorrow you will be all mine."

I couldn't trust my voice so I just nodded and climbed back on my bed, letting the tears fall as he worshipped over my body.