A Bonfire A Day Keeps The Drama Away.......Not (11)

Brantley's P.O.V.

Yesterday was one of the best days of my life. I get to marry the girl that makes life worth living. Get to be the father of her baby.

If you would have told me a year ago I would be engaged to the love of my life and going to be a dad, I would of told you your a fucking idiot.

After last nights proposal I decided to make Charlie breakfast in bed. I got the orange juice bottle out of the fridge, the cups out if the cabinet and laid out the sausage, bacon, hash browns and a large stack of pancakes on both plates for both of out plates.

She was still asleep when I brought up our plates so I set the plates, cups and orange juice on the dresser.

My beautiful wife to be looked so peaceful sleeping I almost hate to wake her up, but it was already pushing noon. I went over and kissed her forehead making a trail on the side of her face, alone her jaw bone and finally her lips. A few kisses were laid on her before she smiled and kissed back.

"Best." Kiss. "Wake-up." Kiss. "Call." Kiss. "Ever!" She whispered.

"I know. I brought breakfast too." I smiled.

"Ohhh,what kind?"

"Pancakes, sausage, bacon, hash browns and orange juice."

Her face lit up like a kid on Christmas morning, "you are the best!"

It took us both about 30 minutes before we finished up. Charlie stayed in bed while I ran the plates and silverware downstairs to the kitchen.

We stayed in bed and watched TV until 3pm. So then we would have time to set up for tonights bonfire. Everyone would be here around 7.

Tonight we are announcing that we are engaged. We told momma last night after I proposed. We were going to have games and snacks then a marshmallow roast after dark.

While Charlie got ready I decided to go outside and get everything ready.

Charlie's P.O.V.

It was around 3:30 when I got out of bed. At this point in being five and a half months pregnant all I want to do is stay in bed, eat or be wild with my man.

I reluctantly got in the shower and did my thing. When I got out I put on a pair of MissMe jeans paired with a green George Strait concert T-shirt, my WWP hoodie and my boots. I did a little light make up and went downstairs to make dips for tonight.

By the time I made it to the kitchen Brantley already had the chairs set up and was now working on cutting wood.

Brantley loves my seven layer bean dip so I made that along with queso. Everything was set up by 6pm along with the drinks and everything set up outside.
***************************************************************
*3hours later/still Charlie's P.O.V.*****

Everything was going amazing until Brantley spilled nachos down the back of my pants.

I ran up stairs to change into yoga pants and find my slides because i can't bend over to tie my tines shoes.

On my way down I can hear Brantley telling someone to get off of him but when I turn and walk out the door I wasn't expecting a tall, brunette skank rubbing up on my fiance.

Before anyone could say anything I had the skank by hair and dragging her around the house.

"Bitch you're hurting me!" Even her voice was skankish.

"Well if you wouldn't show up at our engagement party and rub your AID's infested body on MY fiance. You wouldn't get taken out like the trash you really are." I practically spit the words at her.

"Just wait and see, he will come back to me like he always does."

"Oh honey I wouldn't be so sure about that because you already made three mistakes. One you came her uninvited, two you tried clamming what's already clammed by ME, and three you called me a bitch and NOBODY calls me a bitch." I let her go when we get to her car giving her the satisfaction that she won, for now.

Before I could walk away five feet the skank opened her mouth.
"Well I guess BG's taste changed from hot to knocked up and bitchy."

Before I knew it my fist met her fake ass nose. "What did I tell you about calling me a bitch? You fucked up." My fist kept meeting face until Brant pulled me off.

We didn't bother making her leave because when Brant pulled me off she scampered to her car and left. The rest of the night went by smooth. I laid cuddled up in Brantley's lap as he watched the fire.

"Hey B."

"Yeah babygirl."

"Who was the chick I took out earlier?"

B let out a low chuckle before looking at the Pepsi can in his hand, "it was my ex-girlfriend Jana."

"Oh ok. You don't love her anymore do you?"

"No baby, i haven't loved her for a while. I'm not even sur if I loved her in the first place."

"Ok B, I love you."

"I love you too."

The last thing I remember is Brantley carrying me to bed and and cuddling in behind me.