YES!!!(10)

Charlie's P.O.V.

Its been a little over an hour since Brantley got back and told me we were going out tonight. Since then he's been pacing the living room floor or rearranging the fridge.

This past hour I've mostly been in the bathroom getting dressed. It might help to know where we're going but all he told me was to dress nice.

I decided to do my hair in loose curls and my makeup simple with white eye shadow. Brantley had bought me a strapless, burgundy dress for my birthday that I was going to wear with my boots.

It was a quarter till 4 and B wanted to leave by then. I hurried around the room grabbing my purse, phone, keys and a jean jacket. Before I made it to the door I could hear B coming up the steps.

"Hey beautiful, you ready?" He said looking down at his phone.

"Yeah let me slide my boots on." I had just gotten the left shoe on when B looked up and his jaw about hit the floor.

"Damn baby girl, you look amazing."

"Thanks. Your not so bad your self." With that note he lead me out the door and to the truck.

The whole ride there we sang to radio and talked about names. Buggs would be here in about four months and we still had nothing ready. She would obviously be taking the room across from Brantley and I's room but otherwise we didn't have furniture or anything.

We pulled into a long drive way before Brantley parked and pulled out a blindfold. He tied it we headed farther up the drive. After about five minutes the truck stopped and B got out. While sitting there I heard him drop the tailgate and get a few things out of the back seat. Once he was done he helped me out and lead me to the back. He took the blind fold of to reveal a picnic one the ground, the truck bed full of blankets and pillows, and lights in the trees. Everything was perfect.

We sat down, enjoyed our picnic and talked about our future. When we were done he lead me over the the dock. We both just soaked it this moment. Neither one of use said anything. It was silent but not awkward, it was peaceful and comfortable.

We sat on the dock with our feet in the water till the sun started to set. Once it got dark B lead me over tho the tailgate to watch the stars. Before helping me up he told me to wait a second while he ran to the drivers door. When he came back he held something behind his back.

"Charlotte Rennee Sanders," he said hitting one knee. "I'm not good at these things and I know we've only been together for about three months, but I know what I want and hopefully you want the same. So will you maybe in the near future become my wife?"

I was in shock with tears staining my cheeks. The lump in my throat kept me from saying anything so I just nodded 'yes' and hugged him tight. When we broke the hug he slipped the most beautiful yet simple ring on my finger. It wasn't big an shiny like most girls dream of and it wasn't small and dainty either it was perfect for me.

We spent the rest of the night in each others embrace looking up at the stars.
_______________________________________________________________________Just pictures to fit descriptions ⬇

(Charlie's eye make up)

(Charlie's outfit and hair minus the ring)

(The engagement ring, but the smaller diamonds on sides are black in honor of Brantley)