Advice(9)

A/N- just wanna say thank you for all the reads. When I started this story I didn't expect to get so many, so a big thank you goes to you guys. Also I'm really sorry I haven't been updating much, I have a lot going on in my personal life right now. Again thank you. Love ya!!
_______________________________________________________________________

Brantley's P.O.V.

Today is the day that I get to hopefully clam Charlie for my future. I'm heading over to momma's to get her opinion on what I should  do. As I make it up the drive way I can clearly see my angel on the front porch readin. I don't even get out of the truck before I'm pulled into a hug.

"Hey momma."

"Hey, baby. What brings you by?"

"Actually momma, I need your advice."

"About?"

"Well today is Charlie's birthday and I uhh.....well I'm taking her on a date and um...." I never thought asking momma for advice would be so hard, but the more I thought about it I couldn't say the word 'marriage' in front of her.

"Ok, and?" I knew by the tone of her voice I had her full attention, I didn't have to look up to know.

"I wanna ask her to marry me." I blurted.

"Oh baby, I knew you would ask her eventually. If this is what you want then go for it. But this isn't going to be easy, no marriage is. Just know that."

"I know momma. This is what I want. I mean I'm adopting her daughter as my own, I do know I love her..... so I wanna ask her."

"Do you have the ring?"

"Yeah." I couldn't help the smile on my face.

"Well, I wanna see it."

Knowing my momma approved of my asking Charlie to marry was the best feeling in the world. I quickly went out to my truck to get the ring I designed for her, simple yet perfect.

I walked in and set the opened ring box on the kitchen table in front of momma. Once she seen it her hands flew to her mouth and tears fell down her cheeks.

"Momma, don't cry!"

"I'm just happy, my baby's getting married."

"Well she still has to say 'yes' first." I say before letting out a small chuckle.

"Oh baby, she will say 'yes', and you did an amazing job designing this ring. It's absolutely beautiful."

I sat and talked with momma until after lunch time. We talked about anything and everything. It was about one before I decided to head home and check on Charlie. On my way out to the tuck I couldn't help but look at the ring and smile, thinking about the surprise I have for her to night.

About a mile away from the house I got a text from Charlie.

>Baby Girl💕
      Could you maybe get some ice cream while your out??

<Me
Yeah, what kind?

>Baby Girl
  Ummm cherry cheesecake

<Me
Alright beautiful be there in 10

>Baby Girl
     Ok

The whole way home all I thought about was my plan to ask her to marry me and if I did say so my self it was perfect. I could wait to get home and get every thing ready.
_______________________________________________________________________

A/N- Sorry it's short its really just a filler chapter for chapter 10. I'll make sure to post a pic of the engagement ring for ya