Chapter 10

What is she doing here? She was supposed to be in Africa saving 'poor helpless children' as she would say.

"M-mom? What are you doing here?"

"What no hi?" No I wasn't going to say hi because I know she isn't home just for a hi. I asked again.

"What are you doing here?"

"Ok, obviously you want me to get straight to the point."

"Yeah it would be nice." She glared at me with a don't-give-me-attitude look.

"I don't feel as though you should be with Alex. He gets into trouble way to much, he toys with girls' hearts, and he is not as smart as I would like him to be. Over all I don't feel as though he deserves you, and I don't feel as though you are making a good decision. I gave you a chance in life to make your own decisions while I was away on work trips, but I now see I can't trust you. From now on you will run you choices by me and I will decide for you. Only when it comes to a boy though."

What! She is not going to make choices for me! Who does she think she is? 'Cause she certainly isn't God. Even if Alex and I like each other- which he doesn't- we wouldn't go out.

"Excuse me? You think you can waltz back into my life and tell me I am not allowed to make my own decisions. Do you hear yourself? I will do what I want. I will stay with Alex, (even though I'm not even with him, but she doesn't know that) I will leave him when I want for my own reasons. If you think you can leave me here without anyone to care for me, and then come back and tell me that who and who I can't let into my life then you are sadly mistaken. Bottom line you don't control me anymore. You might as well stay at work and not come back." With that I stormed out slamming the door behind me.

Her words were cut off from the slam. I didn't want to hear what Satan's child had to say. She had no right to do that to me, and there is no way in hell I'm going to let her.

I called Megan and asked if I could stay over for the night. She didn't ask me why because she knew if I wasn't staying home then it would be a big problem. She also knew that I would tell her what happened when I'm ready.

~*~

Megan's POV

I turned down my music when I felt my phone go off. The intricate buzz of "Classic" was playing at a rapid speed signaling Jordyn had texted me.

"Hey can I stay over you're house for the night?-J" Oh god. If she wants to leave her house for the night it was obviously because of a big problem. Although I wasn't going to ask her. She will tell me when she is ready; like always.

"Yeah sure-M"

"Thank you soooooo much-J"

I placed my phone back onto my bed and turned the music back up. This was going to be a very long night or a night that will be unforgettable. Maybe even both.

~*~

Jordyn's POV

I pulled into Megan's driveway while sending her a quick text telling her I was here.

I didn't have any clothes so I had to stop by my house after Mom went to sleep to grab some.

When I shut off my car I got a text from Alex telling me he was going to drop by. What! No he can't. My mother will have a stroke.

"No, please don't come by!-J"

"Why what did I do? I'm so sorry for whatever I did.-A" This made me laugh because he automatically thought I was mad at him. Maybe it's because I was always mad at him. Maybe I should apologize for that.

"No, it's not you. Well kind of it is but you didn't do anything I promise-J"

"Ok good-A"

"Yeah but we can hang out Monday after school-J"

"Sounds good-A"

I placed my phone into my back pocket and got out of the car. I ran to Megan's door and knocked calmly.

Knock

Knock

Knock

She swung open the door with lightning speed. I thought the door was going to fly off it's hinges.

"Hey come in I have an amazing night planned!"

"Oh perfect! I need a fun night."

"I was thinking we could watch scary movies, have ice cream, talk about how much we hate Maddie, etcetera, etcetera." She squealed.

"That sounds so great right now. Thank you."

"Yeah it's no problem. Oh but I hope you don't mind my brother and his friends."

No, no, no! Last time her brother had friends over they spiked our drinks.

Flashback

"Jordyn what are you doing?"

"Partying. duh"

I turned back towards the kitchen counter and hopped back on. The music was so loud I couldn't hear myself think. Not that my brain could actually function at the moment.

I felt liquids run all over the counter after someone yelped.

"Hell!"

I heard someone tell me to help by I ignored them and continued to dance. They pulled down on my pajama pants and I slipped

"Ugh what the-"

End Of Flashback

This was a terrible idea but she couldn't know that.

"Yeah, it's fine."

"Yay! This is going to be so much fun!"

~*~ 3 hours later

"Man, how many brownies did you make?"

"What brownies?"

"The ones in the basement. Or at least I think it was the basement. I have no idea what the date is at the moment or what color hair you have. Wow you have really long hair. Has it always been so pretty and... pretty?"

"Oh no. I didn't make any brownies but Justin did."

"Who is this Justin?" The name sounds so familiar but I can't figure it out. Hmm.

"My brother, you know, Justin. He made brownies and I'm willing to bet they were hash brownies."

"Ha ha. Hash brownies are funny sounding!"

"Quiet down. If my mom finds out you're stoned she'll kill me and you."

"I'm not stoned. I don't remember people throwing stones at me. What are you talking about?"

"Ugh you are really stupid right now. Please just go upstairs."

"Wow harsh tones my good ole pal. People like ya'll are supposed to be nice." I said in my best southern accent.

She ended up throwing me over he shoulder and carrying me to the stairs.

Why did it feel like the ocean was erupting in my stomach. Oh no I'm going to be sick.

"Put me down Megan!"

"Nope." She said popping the 'p'.

I can't hold it back anymore. Uh oh.

"I'll buy you a new shirt I promise."

"Wha-. Oh my god! I'm going to kill you."

"Don't worry about it. I feel dead already." I have a huge stomach ache and my head is in a huge swirling storm.

"Yup I'm dead." I announced.

-----------------

Sorry. It's way to long of a chapter to edit so... I didn't. I hope it's not a filler like last chapter. That wasn't my favorite chapter by far. I hope this makes up for it. ;)

-Morgan