Chapter 17

Mike's POV

As I sit in the living room I realize how long they've been taking. What could they possibly be doing? What does Jordyn want to talk about with him? It can't be good if she is hiding it from me. She never hides things from me. I need to know.

I get up from the couch and slowly walk to the arch that leads to the kitchen. I need to make sure I don't make any noise.... That would be dreadful. I can hear their voices, but faintly. I manage to catch bits and pieces as their voices echo off the faded walls ...."favorite, princess and forever".... This definitely doesn't sound good.

Jordyn is in the midst of asking something when she stops, or is stopped. I look around the white trim and see Daniel kissing Jordyn. No, no, no. I'm not letting this happen. She is mine and mine only. She will always be mine and no one else can have her. The anger is boiling up inside me and before I can even think, my fist comes up and wallops Daniel in the jaw.

"Mike!" She screams.

The blow is so strong it knocks him off his feet and he ends up falling to the floor. The discoloration in his face is already setting, so I know I got a good hit in. Jordyn looks at me while I cradle my knuckles. Her eyes are so deep. I always have loved them. They tell an entire story with one glance.

Right now her eyes are begging me for an explanation. They look horrified and angry. Tears are swelling up in her eyes and her pupils dilate. They become stone cold and send shivers down my back. She has never looked at me like this. I wish she would take it back. I can't look at her anymore. Her stare is burning holes into my already fragile soul. I can feel the intensity of it. I look at the ground and see Daniel play with his jaw.

"You are fucking dead!" Daniel says through gritted teeth.

He stands up and starts charging at me. I'm not backing down from a fight. I close my eyes and spread my arms out. I stand there for a minute before I realize that Daniel hasn't hit me yet. I open my eyes to see why he won't hit me. As soon as I open my eyes I immediately regret it.

Jordyn has wrapped her arms around Daniel's waist and she is resting her head on his chest. The scene makes me sick. Seeing her with him disgusts me, he doesn't deserve her.

Daniel's body loosens up and he wraps his arms around her too. I feel my eyes fill with tears. I bet if I walk away right now no one will notice. This is how good of 'best friends' we are. She is too focused on this stupid jerk. She has only known him for a week, maybe, and she acts like she has known him forever; even longer than she has known me.

This is ridiculous, I'm leaving. As I'm about to turn around I feel a tap on my shoulder. I'm faced with the prettiest face ever. She reaches up to me on her tiptoes and hugs me.

"I'm sorry. I'll call you tonight okay?" I just nod. She releases me from her embrace and I turn to walk out the door. I slide one of my hands into my pocket and I use the other to open the door. The air outside is bitter but the sun is warm. The sun welcomes me to it's world every time. At least some one or something will.

Jordyn's POV

As I release him I close my eyes. I don't want to face Daniel because I know he is angry. He could blow his top any second now. I bring my hands up to my face and slowly turn around. Five minutes later and I have come face to face with Daniel. I can see his tinged jaw through the cracks of my fingers. His eyes are stuck to me; he hasn't blinked yet. It's actually getting me nervous.

He starts towards me and I can see him clench his fists. Oh good Lord he looks really good when he is mad. His hair is messy but in a cute way, his shirt is wrinkled and bunched up while his fists are tight at his sides. The little freckle under his eye seems so much more noticable when he is mad.

"Jordyn, please take your hands down. I'm not mad at you." He takes two steps forward and I take two steps to even the space back out. This situation got very awkward very fast. I just want him to go home so I can process it all.

I close my fingers and stay completely still. Maybe if I don't move he won't notice me. Ha that's funny, Jordyn. How dumb do you think he is? Dumb enough to not notice me? That's never going to happen, I might as well tell him to get out. Before I realize what I'm saying the words pour out.

"Get out," I ask "Please." I want to be alone right now. It's bad enough that my bestfriend and boyfriend left me for some bully, I don't need the only people left in my life killing each other.

"Jordyn ju-" he begins.

"No, please just go. When I want to talk I will call you." I take my hands down and stare at the floor. I bring my hands behind my back and latch them together. It is silent for a few minutes untill Daniel takes steps in my direction.

He puts both of his arms around my waist and kisses my forhead.

"Whenever you're ready, Princess." When he finishes his sentence he dismisses me and starts in the front door's path.

When the door shuts I charge to the kitchen grab a pint of my favorite ice cream, cookie dough, a spoon, and run to my room. I slam the door shut and flop on my bed. All I need right now is food, silence, and 'Criminal Minds'. 'Criminal Minds' is only the best show ever created. I record every episode so when I have days like this I can just watch as many shows as I want.

Tonight is the night where I begin season five. I've heard it's one of the best seasons made so far. I am so ready for a night chuck full of unsubs, profiling, and screaming. I know I sound like a terrible person who feeds off of people in pain but the show is truly amazing.

I peel of the tub's top and dive in. The smell evades my nostrills and I fall into my happy place. I grab the comforter's topping and pull it up to my rib cage, grab another pillow and stuff it behing my head, and start season five.

This night might actually end on a good note because I refuse to call Mike and Daniel. I can talk to them tomorrow. I don't want to ruin 'Crimianl Minds' and ruin the satisfying taste of my ice cream. So they can suck it up for one night and just leave me alone. They are big boys, so they can solve their own problems.

The first epidosde begins and I get lost in it almost immediatly. Agent Morgan found Agent Hotchner on the floor in his home with multiple stab wounds. One of my favortie charcters is dying and I can't help them! Save him Morgan!

He starts CPR and calls for back up. God why does it have to be so crazy. I only bite my nails when I'm anxious or nervous and I believe I just bit all my nails off. The thrill of watching the show is addicting.

One hour later and the episode finally ends. That's one down, thirteen left to go.