Chapter 21

"Hey! Hey, please get up!"

Who's telling me to get up? I don't see anyone. Conscience will you stop waking me up in the morning.

It's not me I swear.

Then who is it? Somebodys hand grips my shoulder and starts shaking me.

"If you don't get up in .2 seconds I will pour water on you." What is this person talking about?

"Wh- Ah!" I shoot up from my laying position and gasp for air. I open my eyes but can't see because my hair is stuck to my face from the water. I bring my hands up and flip my hair back behind my hair causing water droplets to splatter against my wall. I look around my room to see a girl named Avery covering her mouth, trying to keep a giggle in.

"You little-"

"Ah ah ah. I told you that if you didn't get up then I was going to pour water on you, and that's what I did." I look down to my Eor feety pajamas and pick at them. I pull them away from my body and release the fabric watching it fly back, clinging to my body.

"Why do I have to get up. Summer practically just started and my goal is to sleep late." I wake up at 4:45 AM every morning for school. I only do this to make sure my make up doesn't look caked on and my hair looks neat and not like a rat's nest. I believe that I deserve to sleep in late during. The summer.

"That's my point! Summer just started and sleeping in late is just wasting all your time." Her reason makes sense but I definitely don't agree.

"Well I want to sleep late and that's what I'm going to do." Completely forgetting about my soaked pajamas, turn away from her, pull the comforter back up to me, and attempt to fall asleep.

"Ahh I guess I'll just have to go out to breakfast by myself then." Did she just mention food? There is one thing that I will get out of bed for in the morning, and this food. Helck I would move a mountain for food.

If you can't tell the relationship between food and I is incredibly strong and we both love each other. I eat it all the time just like it wants, and when I eat it I don't gain any weight just like I want. So it's a win, win situation.

"Wait! I'll go, just give me twenty minutes to look decent ok?" she replies with a slight nod and and walks out of my room. My room? How did she get into my room? Wait, how did she get into my house?!

"Avery! How did you get into my house?" I yell down to her before jumping into my shower. I didn't get to hear her answer but I don't care because I'm too distracted by the hot water running down my back. I wash my hair and body before hoping out and drying off. I wrap the towel around my body and search through my closet for an outfit.

After five minutes of 'maybes' and 'nos' I decide to go with a pair of black leggings with a light floral print spaghetti strap tank top and a pair of black rubber slippers. In America they call them 'flip flops' but here in England we call them rubber slippers because they somewhat resemble a rubber slipper.

Anyway getting back to the reason I was talking about my rubber slippers. My outfit is perfect for today because it is going to be a nice breezy day with the sun shinning through. My hair is easy to manage just it sometimes gets really frizzy when it's humid. Most of the time it dries curly and stops a couple of inches below my bra strap, so today I'm hoping it does the same.

I do my normal routine in the morning then rush down stairs to see Avery who is fast asleep on my couch.

"Aves didn't you wake me up to go out and now you want to sleep?"

"Jor do me a favor and shut up. I need to sleep, I got three hours of sleep last night and had an energy bar this morning. That's why I was so energetic when I was waking you up, but my sugar levels dropped and I NEED sleep! So you can join me or do whatever else you do, just be quiet." Well then. I never knew someone could be so bipolar, gosh. Well since I'm awake and can never fall back asleep after being woken up I may as well watch some T.V. I flick the television on and scroll through the channels landing on 'Criminal Minds.'