Chapter 18

Ok so I decided that this song really fits just for it to make total sense change the point of view from a girl (Cher Lloyd) to a guy

Thanks a bunch

-Morgan

Beep beep beep!

I shoot forward and gasp for air. That dang alarm clock is irritating, always waking me up when I'm in a deep slumber. I need to sleep; after I finished season five it was around 3AM. It is currently twenty minutes after 5AM. That leaves me with close to two hours to work with all day. Two hours is supposed to get me through seven periods and bucket loads of drama? Yeah that'll work.

I swing my legs over the side of my bed and begin to get ready. Although before I do anything I need to use the bathroom. This one time I tried holding in because I was already running behind schedule and it ended in the worst way possible.

I threw the cereal in the trash and left the bowl on the counter top. I readjusted my bag's strap, grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste, and rushed out of the house. I got to the car door and began brushing my teeth, then opened the door and started towards school.

When I finished brushing my teeth I rolled the window down and spit the saliva and toothpaste out. Some of it splashed in my face and the rest flew back and hit the car behind me. I pulled over to the side of the road to clean my face off and apologise to the driver behind me. Although with just my luck the "driver" was actually an officer.

My window was already down so the officer just walked up and started questioning me on my actions. I explained that I was incredibly late for school and was brushing my teeth. After I finished my explanation he let me go with a warning and gave me a wipe because apperently I still had toothpaste all over my face.

By the time I got to school I had already missed half of first period. Which means I got a detention that I could either serve during lunch or after school. So I'd decided to serve it during lunch. Then I forgot all about my poor little bladder. I've had to pee since I woke up. I raised my hand to be excused to use the restroom but I sneezed and I ended up emptying my bladder right there in the classroom.

This is why I go to the bathroom every morning even if I dont have to go or if I will be late. I refuse to go through that again. I ended up crying and going home without permission.

When I exit the bathroom I head straight to my closet and choose my outfit. I want something light but not too flashy, if you know what I mean. After scanning for a couple of minutes I decided to go with a white Paramore T-shirt and a stretchy pencil skirt. To finish it all off I add my black converses. The outfit part of my morning is done, now I just need to do my hair, brush my teeth, - in my house of course - eat breakfast, and get out before I'm late.

**************************

On my way to school panic starts to set in. This is my first day back since the Alex episode. Every school day between now and then I've skipped. I haven't been able to gain the courage and today for, some reason, I have a small amount. The thing that is bothering me though, is if I'll actually use my courage, and if I do, what will I use it to do.

Nothing because you are to big of a wimp. Alex never should have dated you. Real or not. My conscience snaps at me. Lately it hasnt been very nice. Actually it has been bullying me worse then Maddie does, but I ignore it.

School is a mere five minutes away and in five minutes all Helck could brake loose. Nope I can't do it, I'm going home. I pull the car into another driveway and turn around. I don't actually have to worry about school right now because I am so far ahead of everyone else in my grade. On Friday nights I would stay home and go ahead of all the classes in the textbook. That is before I met Alex. After him my life got screwed up and nothing has been the same.